Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Fourm! Need some people! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:00 pm
(( it's k rofl )) " I uh... " she couldnt get the words out she was scared enough because of her dream! and now this person! " HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STANDING THERE?! UR SHOULDNT JUST STARE AT SOMEONE WHILE THEY SLEEP! " she screamed at him her face getting redder, then she noticed his clothes and emidiatly wished she just hadnt screamed at him...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:06 pm
"Why the hell'd you scream at me!?" Hidan yelled, the act of kindness over with an abrupt end. "All I did was ask you a simple question!" He said pulling out his triple bladed scythe. His hair fell in his face again after getting all riled up. "Damnit!" He said, pushing it back again, his scythe still in the crook of his arm. He looked at the girl, wondering why her face was so red, and why she didn't run away.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:13 pm
She stepped forward and put her hands on her hips and stared at him. " I have no figure of athority, " she said cooly and smiled " Waht i said was ture, i didnt really mean to yell, i just got upset is all. " Yuen said and crossed her arms over her cest. " and if your not going to ask, my names Yuen, " she said and turned on her heel back tawrds the pond and floped herself down in front of the water, and stared in  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:17 pm
Hidan stood, gaping at what he just heard. Did a little girl just stand up to him? "Oh ho ho... I see. You're a toughy eh?" He said, putting his scythe back and knealing down behind her, sitting on his feet and resting his arms on his knees. He just looked at her and hid his mouth behing his arms, not wanting to say anything that would set her off.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:23 pm
she looked at him, " And you're an Akutuski " she said staring at him, no expersion on her face, then she turned her head back to the water " Why are you here at the oasis, this is an holly place, The Akutuski normally dont come here. " she said still looking at the water (( sorry cant spell ' akutuski er whatever XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:31 pm
"Okay, that's it!" Hidan said standing up and throwing his hands over his head. "I give up!" He yells as he sits down facing a tree. He mutters things under his breath, like 'Jashin' and 'I'll show you who's holy'. But, they were barely audiable to himself, let alone the girl sitting behind him. "Just cause I AM part of the Akatsuki, doesn't mean I'm not holy! I freakin' pray! What more could you ask for!? I. Have. A. Freakin. Religon!" Hidan scoffed at the girl. "I actually came here on some holy buisness..." He said, blood lust in his eyes, he smirked.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:35 pm
JESUS CHRIST DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO LOUD!!??yelled sasuke  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:36 pm
she saw his smerk and smiled to herself, " Exactly, " she said " Not everyone fit's the mold " she said and stepped onto the water walking to the other side of the pond, then she sat down in front of the shrine facing him and smiled, then turned around. she wasnt scared and he couldnt make her scared. she knew why he had come here, she knew why everyone came here. it's was to excape the world, and thats exactly what she was doing, she began meditating and smiled to herself  

--i--EmBeR--

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:37 pm
sorry for spying but i was worried you would get attacked by a persone like ThaT thing  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:40 pm
She turned, " hello " she said smileing cooly at sauske then at Hidan " You dont have to worrie, " she said getting up then walking over to face sauske " He's not a thing, he's a person, " she said staring at him  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:42 pm
Hidan turned and saw Sasuke. "Well excuse me for my freakin' anger issues!" He screamed and un-seathed his scythe. He hit the handle of it on the ground hard. "Well let's see... you're older brother told me you weren't worth killing... too bad for you, Jashin accepts all kinds of souls that I reap!" He yelled again. He picked up his scythe and whirled it around on his hand, ripping Sasuke's shirt. "Next time it'll be your skin..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:42 pm
hi (whats ur name?) im not leaving he might attack so im staying to protect you.  

SasukeShippuden101

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:43 pm
Sasuke grimaced with anger then Yelled at the top of his lungs, "DAMM YOU IM GONNA DESTROY YOU FOR SAYING THAT AND ALSO BECAUSE YOU KEEP YELLING AT HER!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:46 pm
" DONT! " Yuen yelled " DONT HURT HIM! " Yuen screamed at hidan she paused, she had no idea what to say to him  

--i--EmBeR--

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:47 pm
Sasuke was shocked to see yuen protect him and also happy but he still wanted to destroy hidan, then he smiled then scowled, "die hidan."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff