Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Couples] Post your favorite pairings!
Which is your favorite? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibinecochan_13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:04 pm
Yuki and Zero all the way!!! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:55 pm
Ichiru and Zero! I love twins. whee  

Policie

cherryblossomgirlsakura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:57 am
yuki + zero

&

yuki + kaname

sweatdrop i love both those pairings....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:28 pm
to be honest, i hated kaname from the beginning and i had already guessed he and yuki were somewhat related in a way. Besides, i had already fallen in love with zeroxyuki at first sight.  

sushi-master901

Live_laugh_love_life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:58 am
Yuki and Zero all the way!!
I never really liked Kaname  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:30 pm
KanamexYuki!!! I love that pairing!!!  

My_Wolfs_Wings

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:24 am
LadyAlina
I think I prefer Zero/Yuki to Kaname/Yuki. I love the way Zero and Yuki interact, and they are so close to each other. They certainly care for each other, as seen by Zero wanting to protect Yuki and Yuki letting Zero drink her blood. Anyway, Zero is pretty cute at times.

As for Kaname/Yuki . . . I just love the way Kaname is a gentleman around Yuki while he treats Zero like trash. I hate two-faced behaviour anyway, and I hate the fact that Kaname seems obsessed with Yuki, even to the point of treating Zero like trash and insulting him at every chance he gets. It's despicable of him. I used to like the fact that Kaname at least had his flaws, but now I'm getting very irritated at him for his behaviour. Anyway, obsession is never a good thing.

you go girl!

You stolen all my words from my mouth and made them sound more reasonable! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:51 pm
YUKI AND ZERO!!!!!!!!^_^
idk y i just LOVE this couple!
User Image User Image User Image
OK i'm done w/ the pictures  

Hiroko the Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:41 am
LadyAlina
I think I prefer Zero/Yuki to Kaname/Yuki. I love the way Zero and Yuki interact, and they are so close to each other. They certainly care for each other, as seen by Zero wanting to protect Yuki and Yuki letting Zero drink her blood. Anyway, Zero is pretty cute at times.

As for Kaname/Yuki . . . I just love the way Kaname is a gentleman around Yuki while he treats Zero like trash. I hate two-faced behaviour anyway, and I hate the fact that Kaname seems obsessed with Yuki, even to the point of treating Zero like trash and insulting him at every chance he gets. It's despicable of him. I used to like the fact that Kaname at least had his flaws, but now I'm getting very irritated at him for his behaviour. Anyway, obsession is never a good thing.

Agreed
Kaname is very controlling and dis-respectful towards Zero , right in front of Yuuki or behind her. And I find that if he loves her enough , he'd listen to her and not be a b***h to Zero.

YuukixZero <3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:48 pm
I like Yuki and Zero.They look cute together  

Jennie Trinhh

R e a n C a r n a

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:20 am
I pick Kaname and Yuki and Zero and Yuki...

though I do see the potencial of other parings... but for now those two.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:06 pm
Kaname and Yuki would be my choice...or me and Kaname. smile  

Luna Vampire Yuki

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 am
I lOve them all. But if I had to choose. I'd say yuki and zero. They been through so much heart

time will tell if they actually get together (by some mircle) 3nodding whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:30 pm
yuki and zero definitely...  

vamp_love92

x blossoming-innocence x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:00 pm
LadyAlina

Ditto! =o
but I'm mostly a yukiXzero fan ^^ :3  
[Couples] Post your favorite pairings!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas