Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:26 am
" Typical... " Yuen says as she comes out of the water, " You idot! Never get that close to a ninjas' partner! You're an Akatsuki! You should know better! " she scolded him, and walked back around the pond to the shrine and sat down, meditating.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:33 pm
Tobi, now somewhat scared f the girl, sat down in the far corner of the oasis and turned his back on the two girls and the small dog. "There's no need to yell at Tobi... He didn't do anything wrong... He was just curious about what was going on..." Is all you could hear coming softly from the small boy.

At the Hideout...

Itachi turned a bright red and turned around. "I'll be in my room..." He scoffed, shuffling into his room, the door slamming behind him. Deidara poked his head out of his room. "Is it safe to come out yet,un?" He asked, having heard a door slam. He emerged from his room, not wearing his cloak and headband... his hair down from it's normal ponytail as well. "What were you and Sasori-danna doing?" Kisame said, turning to face him. "Hn? Oh, just relaxing in my small, stuffy room. It was hot, so I took my cloak off... is that a problem,un?" Deidara asked, purring softly. Hidan just rolled his eyes and smirked at Kakzu. "Do it again! And then, let's go to my room..." he hummed at the older man. Kakzu nodded and stuck another senbon into his young partner. Kisame just sighed and slowly walked into his room, muttering under his breath.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:19 pm
(( i changed my name fro Yuen to Motako XD sorry if i confuzer bc of that )
Motako turned her head sharply at him. Her icy eyes staring right at him eyes. " Your very shy aren't you. " she said without the smallist hint of emotion in her voice. " An akatsuki thats shy, hmmm thats unusual. " she said half talking about him and half talking about the birds suddenly leaving. ' i wonder whats going on, ' she said as she got up and raced twards the didturbence " zone "
(( sorry i havent been on all week XD i got grounded T^T ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:23 pm
"your akatsuki!!"yells sakata almost falling out of the tree  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:29 pm
((s'okay! i'm in trouble and shouldn't even be on here! sneaky sneaky me... >3))

Tobi backed up against a tree, now scared. "D-don't hurt Tobi... He didn't mean anything!" He said, his voice cracking. He slumped to his knees and took off his mask, burying his face in his hands and crying. "Tobi di-didn't d-do anyth-thing!" He said between gasps in his childish voice. "Tobi... what are you doing?" Zetsu commanded, emerging from the tree he had backed up into. "Ze-Zetsu s-senpai..." Tobi mused quietly gazing at the black and white plant man above him. "Which one of these girls made you cry..." Zetsu asked in an abnormally tender voice. Tobi pointed at the blonde one, but remained silent. Zetsu disappeared into the tree again and re-appeared in front of the girl, his sharp canibalistic teeth bared. "Anyone who makes my commerade cry, dies..."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:37 pm
(( rofl ))
" Oh, another toughfy huh? " Motako asked in a almost mocking voice. " Ihave better things to do than fight right now. and for one, you couldnt beat me, and two, i need to find out what made those birds leave. ...... ew ur a plant boy... " Motako said befor racing off again twards the noise. throwing a few exploding kunais just to make sure they dont try to follow her. but decided she didnt want to make Tobi sad, and appeared next to him " Dont be sad, " she said almost warmly " Live your life without worrie. " she said givving a small smile and a short hug to him befor dissapering and leaving twards the sound again.  

--i--EmBeR--

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:37 pm
Raya growls and sakata backs off  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:41 pm
Zetsu remained emotionless as the girl jumped off and the girl in the tree backed off. "I'll show you tough... I'll be back Tobi..." Zetsu slithered back into the ground and followed the girl into the forest. Tobi just remained silent and rubbed his eye, getting the last few tears out as he was hugged.

((and now I must go! i gotta go work on that thingy... Genma, you know what I'm talkin about... >.>))

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:02 pm
(( AW it was just getting interesting too! XD come on tomorow!! XD ))
Motako jumped high in the air starring at the ground. She knew he was there, but she couldnt see him. she stoped hidding herself in a tree far from the ground. She sat and thought. ' I havent hugged anyone seince he died... ' she thought clutching the locket. ' This is to much! ' she screamed in her head as she darted back, through the oasis, and back to her bed room. She whent through her open window. silently closing it after her. * sigh * Motako looked down at her feet. She wanted to scream but she coulldn't, if she did her mother would come running.... and that wasnt good... " Good night " she wispered to the dark room. slipping herself into her bed covers not even bothering to change...
(( rawr ok XD that was a weird post but i didnt know were to go wit thins XDD postie tommorow!! we'll continue that is if ur mom doesnt get mad lol ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:15 pm
The next morning Motakod at herself in her bureau. " Wow... " she said partly surprised " I look really ulgy. " she said to herself and turned to her armwaor (( cant spell XD )) and rummeged through it for her gray school suit. " Ah, " she said as she found it. " Ok class here i come. " ' Why must i have to go to school' Motako thought as she combed her hair. ' Well, at least it gives me a chance to be normal...I just hope Ori-Sensai doesn't decide to say my last name today... ' As she left the house she partly smiled to herself, one of those things she hadn't done in a long time.  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:18 am
Zetsu had brought Tobi, who was still sleeping, back to the Hideout. "Do you ever sleep?" Hidan hummed at the oversized plant man. He was laying on the couch, like the lazy bum he is. He streched and saw Kakuzu slowly emerge from his room, looking very tired. "Didn't get enough rest last night, Kaku-chan?" He mused at the older man. Kakuzu just nodded and plopped himself next to the Jashinist. Zetsu just sighed. "Don't talk to me like that if you know what's good for you..." He said, shuffling into Tobi's room and laying him on his bed. He emerged a few seconds later only to trott into his room and slam the door. "What's his problem?" Kakuzu sighed, watching Hidan shift positions on the couch and fall off with his un-coordinated self. "Damnit!" He yelled, holding his head as he stood up swaying. Kakuzu couldn't help but let out a small giggle as he saw his younger partner fall over. Hidan glared at him and moved to his lap. "What are you laughing at?" He purred. Kakuzu just smiled and messed up his hair. "What the frig!? Dun touch meh hair!" Hidan yelled as he felt the strong, rough grip caress his hair. Deidara emerged from his room, streching and rubbing his eyes. Sasori followed, looking as if he had been awake for hours. He yawned and looked around. "Is Kisame and Itachi back from their bounty?" He said, sounding somewhat naive. "I love when you ask stupid questions like that... It makes me feel so smart! And, yes to answer your question, they are back..." Deidara said, latching onto Sasori's back.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:28 am
As Motako trotted into her homeroom class, Ori-Sensai stared at her. something was wrong " MOTAKO-SENPAI-! " " YES?! " she asked befor he could say her last name " You havent been in school latly, is soething wrong at home? " " No-no, i just havent been feeling well... " she asnwered looking down at the floor. " Allright, " .................
( that night )
" MOTAKO?! Were have you been! it's way past dinner! " Ino screatched at her " I know I know, I went down to the oasis to meditate, jeez. "
" Allright, but please warn me befor you do next time? "
" Kay " was all motako said as she made her way up the stairs to change and go back out to the shrine.~~~~~
She sat down infront of the water starring at herself, she was daydreaming about her father-
(( can you guess who he is?? ;P ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:37 am
((hmm... sasuke-kun!))

Hidan sighed, Kakuzu's hand still nessled hin his hair. He muttered under hid breath, but no one could hear the barely audiable words. Kakuzu just smirked under his face mask as he pushed Hidan over the couch again. "Get your han- GYAH! What the hell!?" Hidan yelled. Kakuzu just laughed hysterically, Deidara and Sasori joining in seconds later. Hidan pouted. "You guys are mean..." He said, making his way back to his room to fix his hair. "Oh, now you've done it Kakuzu... He's pissed..." Deidara smirked. Kakuzu just shot them a murderous glare, that made them recede back into Deidara's room. Kakuzu got up and shuffled over to Hidan's door and lazily knocked on it. "GO AWAY!!" He yelled, knowing it was Kakuzu. Kakuzu jiggled the knob, but it was locked. "Hida-kun... Don't be like this..." Kakuzu mused. Hidan didn't answer, but you could hear the muffled sound of footsteps in his room and the 'chick' of the door lock. "What do you want?" Hidan asked, his violet eye peeking from the crack of the door. Kakuzu smiled, "Just to talk..." He said, entering Hidan's room and closing the door.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:52 am
(( NOPE! think harder even though i kno it make ur head hurt! i kno it hurts mine O.o" XD ))  

--i--EmBeR--

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:52 am
Itachi walked down the hall pondering many things..  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff