Reply Roleplay forum
NEXT GEN NARUTO RP! NEED PEOPLE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:37 pm
"Oh i think i have a couple i would like to try" she said as she got a piece of pater out of her pocket "Um, do u have a pen i can use?" she asked so kindly and inocently that she looked like a little girl asking for some candy.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:37 pm
Ryu smiled and started to laugh slightly. Pointing to a small jar on a desk near her kitchen she said, "Over there. Just make yourself at home afterwards." She walked into the kitchen an started cooking rice. "I'll make you a deal. If you do some minor housework and keep Ayame and Tora company when I'm busy or decide to leave them home when I go on a mission, I'll give you an allowance. Nothing big mind you, just enough that you won't have to come and ask me for money when you want something. That reminds me, your room is down the hall on the left, mine is on the right and the bathroom is at the end." Popping her head out of the kitchen, Ryu looked Fujuki over before adding, "We appear to be about the same size. If you want to change, just go into my room and grab a pair of pants and a shirt, I won't mind. The same thing goes for PJ's."  

Ryu of the Sands

Angel_Mist_Goddess

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:15 pm
Kiyo looks at the sun then looks where Ryu lives she goes to knock on the door knowing that Ryu doesnt quite know her well, but was a former classmate of Ryu.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:22 pm
Ryu heard a knock on her door. She sensed that her new roommate was playing with Ayame and Tora, so she went and opened the door. "Hi," she said when she saw an old classmate standing at her door. "Please forgive me if I don't remember your name. You see, I've been on so many teams recently that I just can't remember everyone I went to school with." Suddenly remembering her manners, Ryu added, "Please come in."  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:55 pm
Fujuki heard a knock on the door as she was playing with the two cubs and decided to look around the corner of the hall to see who it was.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:37 am
Ryu saw her new roommate looking at her old comrad and said, "She used to attend the academy with me."  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:16 pm
her eyes widend and then she looked bac at the girl "does she live with you too?" she asked in confusion and with out waiting for an answer she ran to the guest and grabed her hand in both of hers "Hi im Fujuki, Ryu's new roommate" she said with a huge little girl smile.

((remember she has never had a friend in her entire life))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:51 pm
Ryu smiled broadly and started to laugh. When she had her laughter under control, she said, "She doesn't live with me, you and the cubs are the only ones who do. To be perfectly honest, I can't even remember her name." A thought suddenly dawned on Ryu. "You haven't had anybody that was even close to a friend before you met me, did you?" she asked kindly. She hurried back into the kitchen before Fujuki could answer (she had to check on the rice). When she came out of the kitchen, Ryu held two shrimp, one for Ayame and one for Tora.  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:55 pm
Fujuki blushed all embarassed thats she was write, i never had any one to care for or any one to care for me. she then looked sad at the fact that no one really liked her, ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:15 pm
"Don't cry on me please," begged Ryu. "I'm your friend, or at least I'd like to be, if you want me as one." She hoped that Fujuki wouldn't cry. Tora and Ayame came up and started to purr only the way big cats can and looked at Fujuki in hopes that she would help them get the shrimp that Ryu was holding. "You would always have a place that you could call home, warm food and good company," she added holding out the shrimp for her new roommate.  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:41 pm
Fujuki smiled at the thought of her having a place to call home. she wiped the tears that were about to overflode from her eyes and peted to cubs and got up to help her with the shrimp. "thank you for being my friend" she wispers hoping that the guest didnt here her  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:40 am
"Make yourself at home," Ryu told her old academy friend. "Fujuki would you mind helping me in the kitchen?" She asked, walking back into the kitchen. Once they were inside, Ryu hugged her friend and said, "You're welcome." Releasing her she added, "If I put the rice onto the seaweed would you mind putting the fish and shrimp on and rolling them up?"  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:48 am
Fujuki hugged her back and smiled "Sure no problem" 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:11 pm
Ryu nodded and said, "Right! Let's finish supper so we can eat!" She started dishing up rice, while Fujuki filled and rolled the sushi. When they were done, Ryu picked up the tray of sushi and walked into the living room. "Ok, come and get it!" she said, picking up a particularly good looking peice and stuffing it in her mouth.  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:06 pm
Fujuki ate five pieses before Ryu could finish three. "Mmm....we are good cooks" she said laughing.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff