Will you drop SSBM for SSBB? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:26 pm
ness8
i would play both just for the sake of me being in a smash crew that plays all of the series just so i know when i rock tournaments people will know my name for all three smash bros.

Big talk for someone I've never heard of xp  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:22 pm
Melomaniacal
ness8
i would play both just for the sake of me being in a smash crew that plays all of the series just so i know when i rock tournaments people will know my name for all three smash bros.

Agreed. XD

I'm dropping melee. Not forever, but going forward, I'm sticking to Brawl for now.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:06 pm
SilentBlackTiger
Melomaniacal
ness8

Agreed. XD

I'm dropping melee. Not forever, but going forward, I'm sticking to Brawl for now.

How do you feel about the new Ganon? I personally prefer the Melee version. He feels stiffer in Brawl.

I'm hearing a lot of talk about how Brawl won't be as competitive as Melee. I'm on the "it's too early to tell" side, but at the same time, some people have been playing for months already. It definitively feels slower, but we'll see what happens.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:58 pm
i lost melee so i don't get that choice lol
but i play brawl for online anyways
also,i still play n64 verison cuz thats how i roll :3  

kirbyrocks101

kirbyrocks101

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:59 pm
Melomaniacal
SilentBlackTiger
Melomaniacal
ness8

Agreed. XD

How do you feel about the new Ganon? I personally prefer the Melee version. He feels stiffer in Brawl.

I'm hearing a lot of talk about how Brawl won't be as competitive as Melee. I'm on the "it's too early to tell" side, but at the same time, some people have been playing for months already. It definitively feels slower, but we'll see what happens.
YES
GANON IS WAAAAY TO SLOW
UGH
anyways,i do think melee is more competive...
melee is defently faster,but maybe brawl will get SOME tourney play at least  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:57 am
”Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian.”

User Image
User Image

----------------------------------

No. I've already sold it.

----------------------------------

User Image
User Image

”You’re so great. I love you.”

Captain S McBobble

Bralef

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:14 pm
Melomaniacal
SilentBlackTiger
Melomaniacal
ness8

Agreed. XD

I like the new Ganon. I could never play very well as him in Melee.(I don't play as him much here, either, but when I do, it's better.) Plus, he has a cooler voice and better look. He's cool. But my main is(and probably always will be)R.O.B.(It said "my main is my main" before I edited it.>_>) I didn't know what to think about him when I heard he was in it, but I'm GLAD he is. For years I've been saying, "Brawl will be the greatest game in the history of all mankind." Now, I can finally say, "Brawl IS the greatest game in the history of all mankind!" whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:46 pm
I think people will definitely play melee. In brawl the luck factor is raise by a lot. In melee you fight more by pushing your oppents to the edge. making him us a move or dodge that allow you to get your strike in. In brawl there is no vunerablity since you can air dodge mulltiple time and move like link sword plant recover quickly. Also up is more difficult. In melee you would be able to time your air attack perfectly like poerty in motion. Brawl is cool to have fun with, but if you want to see skill it would be in melee  

Duo_Scythe

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:14 am
Melomaniacal
SilentBlackTiger
Melomaniacal
ness8

Agreed. XD

I love him. Coming from melee, the only thing that's changed is no L-cancel, and no down+b for jump 2. His side B is amazing, and his jab and f tilt can kill at high percentages now...

I main Ganondorf/Wolf now, match up depending. I secondary Snake. I'm trying to pick up Pokemon Trainer and Ike. I play a little ROB here and there, along with Samus/Zamus.

Elana, is still kicking much a**, if not more. O_o Zelda hasn't changed much, and what they did change is better. Effing Din's Fire. When she plays, and I'm not, I can do nothing but cheer her on. But when I'm on the end of that fireball... well... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:42 pm
kirbyrocks101
Melomaniacal
SilentBlackTiger
Melomaniacal
ness8

Agreed. XD

YES
GANON IS WAAAAY TO SLOW
UGH
anyways,i do think melee is more competive...
melee is defently faster,but maybe brawl will get SOME tourney play at least

There's a reason Ganondorf is slow. On Melee, he was a mirror of Captain Falcon, only a bit slower. On Brawl, They gave him less speed, but now he's just about the most powerful character. The slowest characters are the strongest, and if you've played Zelda, Ganondorf isn't exactly known for being a fast character.  

Kaptain-J

cjcard211

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:21 pm
u gotta drop it, for one main reason ONLINE!!!! CHEAAAAA  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:27 pm
Yeah I quit playing Super Smash Brothers Melee. And Now I'm sticking to Super Smash Brothers Brawl. I will not quit Melee forever. I still love playing it. But Brawl is much better. Sometime soon I will go back to playing Melee.  

Lord Of Darkness8141

Codename_Omega7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:49 pm
brawl only seems slower. all the characters have been scaled down equally. ganondorf was a fricking turtle to begin with......

Shiek/Zelda/Link/Marth advice? just ask.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:12 am
User Image
"Forever...

Already did

@Codename: Zelda is faster. neutral

...and ever."
User Image

Kyle Riley

Sparkly Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Olympian 200