Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
GAME CORNER!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was the first post funny or what?
  Yes
  No
  ...you are deranged....-_-*
View Results

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:35 pm
GTA: Lucky Star
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:46 pm
SamuraiHuynh
3nodding

Holy Crap i am going to find that Mod when i get my computer fixed. Also it would be funny if it was Miyuki  

Kingtop

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:25 pm
SamuraiHuynh
3nodding
User Image
Izumi-san.... ...you know that game I borrowed?

OMFG thats the BEST!!! they need a Konata and Miyuki Version XD but wow I dont think anyone would be able to top that one XD unless they can get a konata one and have her pick up a hooker XD omg I can see it now XD lol but anyways sorry I took so long to come back everyone and Im so happy right now 2 people thought I was deranged XD YES!!! X3 I was hoping someone would pick that one XD

...I accidentally saved over your save slot...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:59 pm
Konata_Izumi_RP
SamuraiHuynh
3nodding
User Image

OMFG thats the BEST!!! they need a Konata and Miyuki Version XD but wow I dont think anyone would be able to top that one XD unless they can get a konata one and have her pick up a hooker XD omg I can see it now XD lol but anyways sorry I took so long to come back everyone and Im so happy right now 2 people thought I was deranged XD YES!!! X3 I was hoping someone would pick that one XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-grins-

Whoa! I can definitely see your happiness! =)

Worship The Shinkai...

00NINE-1
Crew

NejiShikaItalover92

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:52 pm
SamuraiHuynh
3nodding

rofl They looked so maniacal! killing people then giggling afterwards...I loved it!

As for myself, I'm not too much of a gamer, but i still love to play now and then. The other day I was playing Halo 3 with my little brother (who is like the master of Halo, he's 10) and he got into this vehicle and told me to hop on with him. So I tried to remember which button to press to get in, I just guessed and pressed some random button. Weeellllll, it turns out this button makes my person throw out this big bomb which ended up blowing up the truck, killing my brother, and about eight other people around us. I spent three minutes trying to outrun my brother when he came back

xd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:26 pm
User Image

well its like I always say "smile! it causes less stress" XD and yeah Im really happy lately mainly because I moved to a place thats almost exactly like Panama in central america *Louisiana* I loved panama so much as a kid the constant dry heat, *almost typed head there XD* the rainy and dry seasons..., the plant life everywhere, heck I even got to see a full rainbow today! I havnt seen a full on sence New Jersey! West Virginia had little dinky ones that shouldnt even BE considered a rainbow...

yeah Im starting to ramble now sorry XD back to game discussions the reason Ive been absent the past two days was because of 2 things: 1. unpacking still. 2. I discovered an awsome FREE MMORPG X3 its called Fiesta! you know the ones gaia's been advertising for a while now XD I got bored and decided to check it out its not half bad its like a mix of World of Warcraft, Dungeons&Dragons, and Final Fantasy XI *aka you can get married in it XD, which sadly I have never been able to do then with FFXI and wanted too because of loss of job....* anyways I suggest everyone check it out I have two main on the first server its Konata_Izumi_RP and shes a fighter and the second one is Maryoku_Yosomono which means Magical stranger/foreigner, and on the second server I have a konakona_RP as a fighter and xXchaosXx as my cleric. First server is all females while second one is all Males. anyways hope to see you around there! X3

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:15 pm

I'm considering un-stickying this thread. If anyone has a sufficient reason not to have this thread de-stickied, please state so and I won't. It's just that this thread doesn't really seem too... important to be stickied.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:55 pm
User Image

really? I always thought the list went like, Announcement: very important, Sticky: mainstream topics, and then the normal as normal short topics. I was hoping this can be a main one because lucky star wasnt just about anime and manga, it was also about games and sence we didnt have a game topic section at ALL I thought I'd put one in there ^_^* and I know its not as busting yet but some topics take time to make popular ya know?

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:20 pm
Well I got bored today and decided to play my Counter Strike game for the Xbox.... and the funniest thing happend im running into this one small room at the bank and the counter terroist runs in I shot him and it turns out all of them where there in a row and when I shot the one it killed all of them XD was I lucky or what? that's NEVER happend to me before X3

Anyways I know this thread is a 'bit' dead right now but once I get the chance to watch G4TV again Ill be posting alot of game news in this forum....my Direct TV plug was left at the our old house along with alot of other things so my aunt cathy *I swear everyone has atleast one XD* is sending hte cable in the mail... just gatta wait for it...-_-* so bored... Miss....TV....Need.....Entertainment....*cries because she misses adult swim and is missing the new show Lucy daughter of the Devil* crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:38 pm
Counter Strike is one of the best game that was a mod. Thank good for half life. One thing about counter strike for the PC is the zombie mod smile .

Also i am getting pissed off at fileplanet. New beta and demos are out for the pc and i can't play them do to me not having a good pc. *Kicks laptop*  

Kingtop

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:45 pm
Kingtop
Counter Strike is one of the best game that was a mod. Thank good for half life. One thing about counter strike for the PC is the zombie mod smile .

Also i am getting pissed off at fileplanet. New beta and demos are out for the pc and i can't play them do to me not having a good pc. *Kicks laptop*

Oooohhhh dont you hate that? XD my laptop is obsolete as well... I need a new one.... Once I get this job that I have an interview for Ill get one *by the way wish me luck on that one XD* but thats AFTER I get myself a gamecube.... my friend gave me Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals as a going away present sence its the only final fantasy game I didnt own yet XD and gamecubes are now 36 dollars so... yeah XD shopping time XD

and YAY A FELLOW COUNTER STRIKE FAN!!! X3 omg I gatta tell you this one story, in highschool during lunch we were playing counter strike well a n00bie joined us and well he was a counter terrorist and I was on terroist and it was setting a bomb scenario XD well it was that kid one other CT guy and myself left well me and that other CT guy wound up killing eachother off XD and the kid was left, now Im watching this from his point of view now that I was dead... well... he didnt know HOW to defuse the bomb... XD and he was running around the bomb in circles acting like a chicken with his head cut off! XD anyways this is where the greatest most funniest thing happend XD ....The bomb went off... and he went SAILING!!! omfg you could see the WHOLE DAMNED AREA MAP!!! thats how high he went!!! and he got nocked OFF the map too! XD it was soooo funny X3 omg if that ever happens again I soooooo wanna see it happen XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:26 pm
-grins-
Ah! I purchased R&C: Tools of Destruction a couple of hours back. I been playing ever since! Most fun I ever had.

Worship The Shinkai...

00NINE-1
Crew

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:19 pm
Hey just got my tv back finally so please wait a bit until I can catch up on what I missed okay? and update will be done soon!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:31 am
I got my computer fixed finally *runs around in circle then hits a pole* I am just happy. I got a 8600 gts with quake wars and a EVGA motherboard.  

Kingtop

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:25 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I'd like to add something here. ^^

It has always been an increidble to be able to drift well on Gran Turismo 4, cause unlike GT5, there is no way to easily drift.

Just as an example, here is somethign someone else made. It is pretty cool....if you like Initial D that is.

Initial D GT Stage

...at least you have influence.

~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas