Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Love Taboo(need people OPEN!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookies?
  Yea
View Results

LuckofTheVampires

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:46 pm
*turns around again and gives a hard look* "haha wont know til you tried want one?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:52 pm
she gave him a sceptical look, "no thanks i already tried one once, and they're disgusting, and very bad for you" she smiled at him and turned back to her book,  

Kechero

LuckofTheVampires

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:56 pm
*sighs* "which class you going to?" he says  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:40 am
"wait i dont even know which class i'm going to!" he said  

LuckofTheVampires

Kechero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:33 pm
she smiled, "class??? what class," she pulled out a realistic holligram and pressed a button, "they never know i'm gone," she smiled slyly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:40 pm
she placed it on her chair and a realistic looking holligram appeared of her and it was solid too, "well i'll see you gents later!!" she jumpped through a vent and was out of sight,  

Kechero

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:58 pm
(am i the only one thats going to poast on this thing?????)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:54 pm
"clever girl" he says  

LuckofTheVampires

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:00 pm
she pokes her head out and smiles broadly, "thank you!!!!" then disappears again,  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:48 am
*looks suprised* "heh heh" he smirks and leaves the hall  

LuckofTheVampires

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:58 pm
she went through the vent until she was outside of the school, "now for some fun" she walked through the streets,  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:47 am
*goes out to the streets to eat lunch* "so many people" he mutters  

LuckofTheVampires

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:34 am
after a while she walks back to school, she needed to move the holligram soon, she spotted him, "well i seam to be running into you latly don't i??"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:30 pm
*sees alysha walking back to skool* "why she going back to school?" he says and follows/stalks her*  

LuckofTheVampires

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:25 am
(u got a new avvy???????? why?? ur old one was so cool!)
she sneaks into the classroom and grabbs her holligram, she then places it in her next class and walks away, "well i'd better get back to the club," she starts walking away ans spotts the boy seamingly looking for somebody, "oh grate now i have a stocker" she sneaks up behind him and put one arm around his wast and one around his mouth so he couldn't scream, she took him to the allyway, "now what do you think ur doing following me??? do i charm you in some odd way that u have to follow or should i say stock me???????"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff