Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MAIN ((OOC))
The Coming Darkness (open and looking for new members) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the RP?
  I’m impressed it’s pretty good
  Aw… it’s ok
  It’s horrible!! If it was any worse I would have to destroy all life on this world!!
  OMG!! the demon ninja lama is trying to kill me again… RUN AWAY!!
View Results

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:47 am
"I'll keep that in mind." She said after he left. Gracefully, she jumped down from the branch and narowly missed jumping into the water. Leaping to the other side of the stream, she dropped a scrooll of parchment into the grass. Someone would find it soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:23 pm
Gerifrinze worked hard to get out of the shell, there was starting to be large enough cracks to see through.

When the archangel arrived he immediately ordered that more guards be brought to the chamber and a large plate of meat. no sooner had the orders been given then the egg cracked open enough to see the blue scales of the dragon. The egg began to rock back and forth on the pedestal then the egg fell from the pedestal to the ground and shattered. A blue dragon rose feebly to his feet.  

Bortelex

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:21 pm
The day wore on and hunger began to nibble at Aliana’s needs. She had decided not to stop until darkness fell, but now the idea of stopping for just a bit was very tempting. Trudging through the dried leaves and pine needles that littered the forest floor she came upon an oddly grown tree beside a small stream. A few of the tree’s larger branches had grown downward at an angle and then swooped back up before they adorned any foliage. “They’re like natural benches,” she commented before approaching them. One seemed awfully sturdy, though it was six or so feet from the ground. Luckily there were a few smaller branches below it. Aliana couldn’t resist and excitedly climbed up to the bench like branch. She sat and took a small loaf of bread out of her satchel. Tearing a decent sized chunk out of it, she placed rest of the loaf back into the bag, and persisted on to gnaw on the grainy substance.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:09 am
Tramer went far further from the city than usual soon leaving the elf lands far behind, Tramer soon spotted a old lone elk, the elk held its massive antlers proud as it watched the ground cautiously for predators not even thinking of looking to the sky, Tramer weaved in and out of the many branches of the thick forest, Tramer landed on large branch giving Tramer a good view of his prey, the elk began to graze having no idea what was about to unfold. Tramer waited for a secant as he carefully jugged the distance between him and the elk, then ending as quickly as it began Tramer jumped form the branch lunging his head forward clasping his massive jaws down on the elks neck making a satisfying crack, the elk fell limp in Tramer’s jaws having never known what hit him. Tramer let lose his cache letting it fall to the ground but just before Tramer went to feed Tramer cot a sent that had escaped his earlier, Tramer looked up into a near by strangely shaped tree were he saw a human female sitting on one of the larger branches what is it with people in tree’s today? Tramer thought to himself closely examining the female, thou she appeared human Tramer took note of the aura of magic that surrounded her confirming that she was a witch, “strange, last I herd no witch nor wizard has ventured out into the world since the age of stone” Tramer said turning away from the witch. Tramer picked up the elk in his jaws moving it next a near by tree, Tramer laid on the ground placing his right claw on the elk, Tramer looked back toward the witch “this was a far better catch that I anticipated, you are welcome to help yourself to your fell” Tramer said turning back toward his catch  

Tramer
Crew

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:51 am
A small chunk caught in her throat as she heard something quite larger than herself swoop down not too far off. Ungracefully coughing the chunk onto the ground Aliana peered out craning her neck out to see what was there, while she clung to the branch with her hands and legs. Her eyes widened as a black dragon entered her view. Excitement stirred in her stomach. Never had she seen such a creature. Only in books of legends and far fetched tales had she caught glimpses of rough sketches. Though Aliana was sure what she saw was a dragon, she was still confused as to how a myth could be real. All of her life she had been kept in the dark about the outside world. Was this how it all really was? Were dragons regular occupants of the forests and lands. “No,” she answered herself quietly. If dragon’s were real then the legend that occupancies them must by real as well. That meant that there were only a few left, and she was being asked by on of the remaining few if she would like some of his catch. The elk was rather large, but so was the dragon.

Aliana shook her head and said, “No thank you.” Then she decided to confirm her assumption, “You’ll think this question is foolish, but… are you really a dragon?” Not a bit of fear was evident instead she held an enormous amount of curiosity about the creature. Waiting for an answer she grabbed and continued to nimble on the bread that had managed to stay on her lap while discovered the cause of the sound from earlier.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:21 pm
Tramer being use to being around the elfs positioned the elk by the tree so that it was not in the witch’s sight, so that she would not have to see him feed. Tramer tore off a large piece of meat as the witch spoke; Tramer lifted his head aligning his head with his neck making it easier to swallow, then with a slight jerk of his head Tramer gulped down the meat. Tramer turned his head toward the witch “do I appear as something different?” Tramer asked quickly returning his attention to his meal.  

Tramer
Crew

Bortelex

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:08 pm
Shortly after Gerifrinze got to his feet, an angel came in with a plate of meat. The angel sat down the plate and Gerifrinze just about pounced on it to get to the food. He hadn't realized it when he was getting out of the egg but he was extremely hungry. He finished off the plate and started looking around for more when he discovered that he wasn't hungry anymore. Gerifrinze looked up at the angels in the room and tried to look appreciative but didn't say anything because he wasn't sure if they could understand him. They seemed to understand the gesture and showed him a place for him to sleep. He went over to look and found that he was sleepy from eating so he curled into the spot and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:41 pm
Cringing slightly from the sound of ripping flesh, Aliana felt her stomach turn slightly, but ignored the urge to cease eating her bread. She considered the dragon’s question for a minute before answering, “Well, you’re the first one I’ve seen. I’ve read about dragons in books and have seen pictures, but that’s it. There’s a chance that other’s are accustomed to your kind.” She shot the creature a smile even though he was turned towards his meal.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:12 pm
“the elfs and the angles are the last that remember my forefathers, thou a few humans know of us since the red hatched, other than that dragons have all but faded from memory” Tramer said staring out blankly into the forest, Tramer turned his head toward the witch “the elfs call me Tramer” Tramer said making a bowing motion with his head. Tramer soon returned his attention to his meal tarring off another descent chunk of meat  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:19 am
((We still don’t have as many people as I was hoping, but considering we have just about everyone that is active my only choice is to allow people to have multiple profiles. The rules will be simple, you cannot control a dragon and its rider, thou you can control a dragon and someone else’s rider. I would like the last two dragons to be female thou I will not stop anyone if they want a male dragon (considering these are the last five dragons it would suck if they were all male lol). Last of all but not least, you can only control one dragon and up to two humanoids.))  

Tramer
Crew

Bortelex

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:01 pm
Gerifrinze woke up and started to go out the door to do some exploring. When he got to the door the guards would not allow him to leave. A little daunted at first, he turned around and went around the room a bit. Then he saw a window and struggled to climb up to it. Finally he got to it and tumbled out of the window. He landed on his back. After getting to his feet, which took some time, he sniffed the air and concluded to himself that wild air smelled better then the air in the room. Then he started off to find something interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:54 pm
Her smile slowly faded as Aliana felt a tinge of remorse for the dragon’s dwindling species. Quickly picking herself up mentally, her smile returned and she replied to the dragon’s introduction, “It’s nice to meet you Tramer, I’m Aliana Reynolds.” She then returned Tramer’s slight bow of the head with her own. “So you live with the elves then?” she inquired, her tone brimming with curiosity.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bortelex

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:46 am
Gerifrinze was in an alley, he wandered around for a bit and then decided to go in a direction. When he got to the street he saw most of the angels walking around peacefully, but there were a few that were in a hurry. They looked like the ones that wanted him to stay in the room. He thought he would go and explore a nearby building it had an odd feeling about it. He was egger to find out why.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:18 am
“yes, I have had little re…” Tramer stopped as a strange precessions brushed his mind (as did all other of sufficient power all over the world)

“you are being summoned, the darkness has taken root in the lands yet again, I call on all free souls that wish to stave off the darkness and preserve the world as we know and love it” a mysterious voice rang inside all the minds of being that held any kind of power. As the voice stopped a map flashed inside the minds of those who herd the voice, thou nun would be able to perfectly remember the map all new were they were to go as if it had been somewhere they had visited a thousand times before.

Tramer shuck his head slightly wondering what had just accrued, Tramer looked over at Aliana wondering if she had experienced the same phenomenon  

Tramer
Crew

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:35 am
All worthy worriers, scholars, anyone that had a gift that would help triumph over the coming darkness flocked toward a ancient ruin located deep in a forest known only as the Forest of the Dead.

Tramer turned away form Aliana looking out toward the direction of were the forest of the dead was located, Tramer found himself strangely compelled to go there even knowing the dangers, the forest of the dead lived up to its name.  
MAIN ((OOC))

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff