Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:17 am
Talwar, you do have a point, I hadn't noticed that the site mentioned both the up missle and the mines were smash attacks.

I main ness, and his up smash and down smash attacks are pretty useless, so I guess that's why I didn't notice it. That said, I gotta agree with General Lea on this one. Unusual smash attacks + ranged attacks does not = a non-well rounded character (as stupid as that sounds, I don't consider ness to be at a disadvantage against anyone, [except the chain grabbers...damn you chain grabbers!!], so bleh!)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:09 am
Talwar126
General Lea
It seems that he's a very rounded character in aspects of different attack ranges. I'll be awaiting the gameplay personally.

Uh... did you see the same update that I saw? When I watched, I saw ranged attack, ranged attack, and a non-violent recovery technique for his revealed specials. Two of his smashes are ranged attack (in the vertical sense), and ranged attack (in the set it and let them hit it later sense). Then he probably has a few melee attacks for his tilts and side smashes... Oh, and he can throw. How is that rounded in aspects of different attack ranges? And, just so you know, being able to throw grenades with three different strengths doesn't count as "different ranges". From the look of it, he's all about a long range assault.

I lol'd at IceStorm's comment.

And as for his Final Smash... he better use a Metal Gear of some sort. Whether that be the Shagohod or REX, I don't care... but it's got to be one of them.

Just because his specials are primarily ranged doesn't mean he isn't well rounded. Everyone is forgetting aerials. We've seen him use at least two in the second trailer. I'm sure his jabs and tilts will be melee based.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

Emo_Azn_Dude

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:16 am
y is snake in brawl i dont get it lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:19 am
Edward Elric of FMA
y is snake in brawl i dont get it lol

I've always thought that he was asked to be in Brawl since Snake spent some of his early work on the NES.  

Marcious Pharoe

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items