Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Nauto Rp (plz join we need ppl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:27 pm
I'll do it!
Gaia name; Ami_Fist
Name; Motako-Senpai ( i play as her guardian too His name is Ryou-chan)
Appearance;User Image
and RyouUser Image
I dont use any jutsus, I am naturally really fast ( so is Ryou )
He has his weird looking sword and i have my samurai sword, happy?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:30 pm
i already added u though  

The kitsune shippo

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:32 pm
omfg! XD figures lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:33 pm
u can start when ever if u like XD Xp  

The kitsune shippo

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:37 pm
lol ok,
Motako slowed her step to a hault,
" Must you follow me? " she asked ryou as she turned around " Yes, I have too, it's in the guardian rules! " he said as he walked up yo her side " Were exactly are we going? "
" The store were else?! " she said as she started walking again, " you make people look at me weird Ryou " " I know " he said smileing  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:48 pm
Rin was standing on the gates to konoha watching her. "hm? ive never seen her before!" he said to himself  

The kitsune shippo

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:50 pm
Motako stoped again, " Ok, Ryou stay right here I'll be right back ok? " " Ok, " he said as he walked over to a bench and sat, Motako sighed and walked into the store  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:52 pm
Kit jumped off the gates and landed next to ryou.  

The kitsune shippo

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:55 pm
Ryou stared at him, then smiled ( like he always does, he's one to smile alot ) then turned his head in the direction of the store, were Motako was walking out the door. " Come on Ryou! " she called to him, turned and started walking down the street, Ryou got up and followed her,  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Kit sat down and took out a scroll. on it was all of their info. "he will be a tough adcersary if we meet in batle one day...the girl too."  

The kitsune shippo

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:59 pm
Ryou sped up and started walking backward infront of Motako " Well? " he asked " Well what? " " Well what did you buy? " " You're death " she said smirking and walked faster passing him up, Ryou stoped dead in his tracks ( wow nice choice of words rofl ) " YOU BOUGHT WHAT NOW?! " he called after her and started running after her. Motako just rolled her eyes smirked and turned right, twards her house  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:03 pm
"hmm...she has a demon in her eh?...this will be interesting" he said to himself. "i need more info though."  

The kitsune shippo

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:06 pm
" Motako? " " Yeas? " " I'll be right back, " " Ok, " Ryou dissapeared and re-appeared nehind Rin he was sitting on his toes on the back of the bench " What are you reading? " Ryou asked him even though he allready knew  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:10 pm
"im reading ur info...ive never seen u before so i wanted to check u out" he said happily looking at ryou.  

The kitsune shippo

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:13 pm
Ryou teleported again, this time infront of Rin, " If you hurt her I swear you won't see tommorow, " He said to him holding his odd sword on his sholder, he stared at him with his multicoloured eyes ( he has like bits of all the colours in them XD )  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff