Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKumichi HamasakiX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:07 am
"Hmm...kay"Haruna walked off.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:07 am
itachi payed no attetion to the two annoying members and said, "take us to her"  

SasukeShippuden101

XKumichi HamasakiX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:10 am
"I wonder what she was doing..."Haruna looked back a bit worried.But she kept walking.'Maybe I should skip school today..'Haruna thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:11 am
Kisame looked at th two and sighed,"useless'  

SasukeShippuden101

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:13 am
" NO! I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS! IM GOING TO BE LATE FOR MY FIRST DAY OF HIGHSCHOOL! " Motako screamed shaking her head furiously, her earings banging against her head. She jumped over Itachi running as fast as she could ( witch is really fast! ) " HARUNA!" she screamed at her friend, " RUN!! " she said grabbing her friends hand and running twards the school  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:16 am
"foolish..."Itachi appeared once again in front of her and used the mangekyo sharingan while kisame grabbed haruna  

SasukeShippuden101

XKumichi HamasakiX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:16 am
"WOAH!!"Haruna yelled out of suprisement.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:19 am
Kisame uppercuts her and knocks her out while itachi shows the other her mother herself and eveyone she loves being brutally killed by her dead father. (sorry that was kinda evil)  

SasukeShippuden101

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:22 am
Motako screamed again " NO! Dont hurt her! If you want to hurt anyone hurt me! I dont have anything anyway.. " she yelled closing her eyes tight not letting go of her bestfriend's hand she screamed again as the inner pain of itachis jutsu hit her  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:22 am
"Ugh.."Haruna said trying not to pass out.  

XKumichi HamasakiX

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:28 am
still not letting go Motako screamed again, almost crying ' where's your knight in shinging armour when you need him... ' her thought brutally interupted by her fainting  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:33 am
(( AGH! they're not online! crapola! >.< ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:04 pm
((back-ness! >3))

"Who you callin useless you fish-faced b*****d!" Hidan said, running after them. Kakuzu remained emotionless and silent as he followed his younger partner. "Hn..." He sighed, hearing Hidan yell. "You're commin with us..." Hidan smirked, appearing behind Haruna and grabbing her ponytail. "They're not even making it fun! At least put up a fight..." He smirked, pulling on the girls hair.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:10 pm
(( !! nobody else is on tho!! T^T and i fainted lol i cant do anything!! T^T ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces