Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP. Pick a character and have fun! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:05 pm
Kakashi appeared suddenly in a whirlwind of leafs. "Sasuke, help me find Naruto and Sakura, we have a mission," he said. "Before you ask, it's a standard perimeter check. We're to go in increasingly larger circles until we are five kilometers from the village."

((since we don't have a lot of people right now, can i also be sakura? just until we get someone who wants to play her because she's needed right now.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:44 pm
Sasuke turned to Kakashi and nodded sharply, "Alright..." He gave a short bow of his head to Shikamaru and murmured, "Sorry I can't stay to talk, but I've gotta go."
He then leapt onto a nearby roof and began to jump from house to house, looking around for his teamates. If they were going on a mission, he wasn't going to waste any time. Anything was better then sitting around doing nothing.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:02 pm
Itachi nodds at Hidan and tobi. "If you guys are going to help lets get this started now...Sasuke needs to learn his place."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:41 pm
Sasuke stopped and turned his gaze at an alley nearby. He thought he had heard a voice...a familiar one. However, a slight breeze started to blow through the street, tugging gently at his black bangs. Figuring it was the wind, he shrugged it off and continued walking. There was no sign of Naruto or Sakura anywhere...
"Hmph...probably just out fooling around as usual..." he murmured and sighed, "We'll never get this mission started at this rate."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:32 pm
Shikamaru began to turn back, but he heard a slight rustling in the bushes. He saw a red cloud, and he knew what he was dealing with. "Akatsuki!" He shouted, throwing a kunai knife into the bush.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:05 am
Kakashi caught up with Sasuke and asked, "Have you found them?" When Sasuke shook his head no, he added, "Me niether."

((Again I ask if I can be Sakura for now, if I clarify who's talking?))  

Ryu of the Sands

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:15 pm
Itachi watches Shika flip out about someone whos not there.."Well guys you can finish this one off if he tries to get in the way, this fool will be easy."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:36 pm
"Hey, I heard you," Shikamaru said angrily, "and I may not be as easy as I look. Just get over here, you freakin' loser!" He got into ready position, keeping his hands close together in case he needed to cast any katas.  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:39 pm
Sasuke sighed, "They're probably just messing around...We'll find them eventually." He turned his eyes towards the familiar voice of Shikamaru and, shrugging, walked over to him, "What's going on...." He saw Itachi and his heart seemed to stop for a second. Fear and hatred filled him and he quickly drew a few kunai from his holster, "You!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:24 pm
Itachi stood on the tree branch looking down at Shika and Sasuke. "Yes me, brother. Once agian we meet."  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:26 pm
Sasuke clenched his fist and glared up at his brother, "What are you doing in our village? You should know that showing your face around here isn't a good idea. Especially when I'm here." He threw a kunai at the tree that Itachi was standing in, aiming for his brothers chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:53 pm
Itachi steps to the side and glares at sasuke, eyes bright red as the kunai flies past his head. " I can go to any village I want young one."  

Nikki the Juggalette

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:10 am
Kakashi looked up and saw Itachi standing in a tree. Pulling out two kunai, he jumped up to the roof of a building. From there he teleported to a tree branch derectly behind Itachi and threw his kunai as hard as he could.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:31 pm
Itachi disappeared from mements before reappearing on a branch above Kakashi. He looked down at him. "Ahh Kakashi! I thought you were stronger than that come on now."  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:32 pm
Sasuke took Kakashi's distraction to perform the handsigns needed and held his fingers in front of his mouth, "Fire Style, Fire Ball Jutsu!" A stream of fire shot from his mouth towards his brother.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff