Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Halloween! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

makeing a Halloween costume?
  For me!
  For my kid/little sibling/neice/nephew!
  Not so much.
View Results

Sugar Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:30 pm
I'm thinking about adding some glitter to a boring old cat costume.
3nodding
Also, maybe some legwarmers and little black cuffs.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:22 pm
this year im taking a break from alice in wonderland and doing a peacock instead (since ive gone through most all of the characters from the alice series)

im going to quite a few halloween parties and will probally go trickortreating dispite the fact everyone gets touchy because of age xD  

The Perilous Popsicle

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:19 am
Patch-Work-Alice
this year im taking a break from alice in wonderland and doing a peacock instead (since ive gone through most all of the characters from the alice series)

im going to quite a few halloween parties and will probally go trickortreating dispite the fact everyone gets touchy because of age xD
In my neighborhood, as long as your dressed up most people don't get touchy based on age alone. The only thing they get kinda touchy about is half-assed costumes and non-child friendly costumes, since you do end up wandering around with children when you go trick or treating.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:15 am
YourAzureGoddess
I started with Gryffindor, though I have the components for Slytherin as well. I don;t go as a character, though I have a big ol' mane of hair so most people just guess Hermione and that works for me wink
That happened to me at the 5th movie premiere and i was wearing a cloak so i could hear people yell, Hey It's Hermione!. It made me laugh

Anyway, I would like to go as the cingular bars with a few friends since I am tall, but that idea was shot down the drain. I think i'm going to use my sister's Belle costume that she made a while ago.  

~Viva~Per~Amore~

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:40 pm
~Viva~Per~Amore~
YourAzureGoddess
I started with Gryffindor, though I have the components for Slytherin as well. I don;t go as a character, though I have a big ol' mane of hair so most people just guess Hermione and that works for me wink
That happened to me at the 5th movie premiere and i was wearing a cloak so i could hear people yell, Hey It's Hermione!. It made me laugh

Anyway, I would like to go as the cingular bars with a few friends since I am tall, but that idea was shot down the drain. I think i'm going to use my sister's Belle costume that she made a while ago.
Belle is love. heart Though if i were going as a princess, it'd be aurora, she's my favorite. In her blue dress, not pink.

Cingular bars would have been amusing. Though annoying when you weren't all in the same spot.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:49 pm
I'm not sure what I'm going as, but I need to get my butt in gear cuz I wanna make a costume. *nods*
I was thinking either lolita, mafia, pimp, or yakuza. LOL ^^
Yes, I'm a high school girl who said "Hey maybe I'll be a pimp for Halloween" and my friend said that my Chibi (one of my friends whos tiny like me, so I call her my Chibi) could be my Hoe, lol. XD
One year a friend and me were going to go as Pokemon trainers but that didn't go well, so that plan went out the door, lol.
I'm probably going to draw in my sketchbook like a mad-man, sketching designs for what I could go as. lol. ^^
=__= But I kinda wanna go as either L Lawliet or Misa Amane from Death Note. But I'm a girl and my mom said that if I went as L, people would think I was just trying to go as a boy, lol.  

Chibi Kiku-chan

rheane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:14 pm
I was going to go as Harley Quinn... but I can't find the costume, and there's no way I'm going to attempt to make a Unitard in time for Halloween.

SO! I'm gonna go as Raggedy Anne, or Pipi Longstümpf.....
Most likely gonna be Raggedy Anne, cuz then I can get peddycoats!!! :]

yay. I'll probably end up making the apron and painting my face.

I already have the dress for it. 3nodding  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces