Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
IF You Could(FANGIRLS ONLY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fangirls do you love me or what?
duh
84%
 84%  [ 11 ]
no
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Weird_Rei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:32 pm
Kira216
1. Who are the most important poeple in your life?

Answer: God, my family, and my friends. The same as about anyone else. I mean, seriously, who else is important? And friends include boyfriends because I sure as heck hope my boyfriend is my friend.
Quote:
2. If you were to work for me and I called in sick what would you do?

Continue working. People get sick and can't come in for work all the time. Besides, knowing you, you'd only shove away any effort of mine to help and wonder why I wasn't working to help your company instead. Though I might come by after work just to bug you for a bit so you got some attention. wink
Quote:
3. If I lost my bluesys plushie Would you help me look?

You have one of those? Aw, I always knew you had some childish part of you still there. Um, sure then. If it's really important to you.
Quote:
4. If you knew that mokuba was planning to run away what would you do?

Tell you. You're his elder brother, and you know how to handle him way better than I do. I shouldn't interfere in your family business when we barely know each other.
Quote:
5. If you heard a rumor of me losing a duel what would you say in respones?

To the people who told me? Most likely, "To whom?" I'm not sure if I could believe it if it was anyone other than Yuugi Mutou.
Quote:
6. If I were to hold your hand would you let me?

Considering I'd probably want to hold your hand way before you'd ever consider us touching, I would say yes.
Quote:
7. If I were to cancel dinner what would you do?

Ask you why. If it's a good enough reason (most likely work or Mokuba), then I'd be fine with it. Probably hang out with some friends or go visit you if you got stuck late at the office.
Quote:
8. If I grabbed you and asked for a dance what kinda of dance would you do?

Kind of depends on the music playing.
Quote:
9. What is my birthday?

The day you were born. wink

Oh, the date. October 25.
Quote:
10. Where do you think the perfect date would be?

Perfect = Warm, breezy day with just the two of us under a row of Sakura trees, eating candy apples as we enjoyed the scent of the area around us. Since it would be you, no talking would be best.

Non-idealistic, less romantic, more realistic = Food and fun! Carnivals are good for those things.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:12 pm
okay so far my favorite is Werid_Rei

okay then we need alot more post then we will chose, but seto why Weird_Rei.

She gave long answers.

did you read them.

no.

Dang it read them next time.  

Drocell the Puppet Maker

Friendly Giver

34,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Generous 100

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:22 pm
((wow, this is a good way to make fangirls jealous, making Seto chose one of us sweatdrop Oh well, well see))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:24 pm
-_^

Seriously, someone else post. I don't wanna get picked because I was the last one and had long answers. The content should matter most.  

Weird_Rei

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:34 am
*shrugs* i already posted. i never hope too much though, so i don't mind getting passed over. but on answer length is a sad way to win. it's like seeing those 14 gold and 28 gold posts live again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:36 am
Yeah, I posted slightly long, but I dont think it should matter how much they write, it should be more of what they would do.  

InunaideGner

Drocell the Puppet Maker

Friendly Giver

34,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:45 am
scream Fine I'll read them. **rasberry**

Now Seto calm down if anyof these lovely lady's suite you Pick one.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:15 pm
Kira216
scream Fine I'll read them. **rasberry**

Now Seto calm down if anyof these lovely lady's suite you Pick one.

I can't pick. stare

Seto, scream PICK ONE!!! scream  

Drocell the Puppet Maker

Friendly Giver

34,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Generous 100

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:48 pm
I dont think Setos the type to choose, but whoever does get him is very lucky mrgreen

Seto: Though who shes playing isnt the real Seto Kaiba.. stare

Well we can dream 4laugh besides..neither are you.. neutral

Seto:....tooche.. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:10 pm
agreed. whoever gets him *bows* you're lucky and i accept his decision. oh and it's spelled touche. sorry, just saying.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:27 pm
No its ok, thanks, I knew I wasnt spelling it right xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:59 am
1. Who are the most important poeple in your life? The most important people in my life are my close friends and family; espicially my little sister as she's trying to grow up way too fast and I worry about her.

2. If you were to work for me and I called in sick what would you do? I'd try as hard as I could to make sure the people I come in contact don't do anything stupid enough that requires you to come back to work to fix it.

3. If I lost my bluesys plushie Would you help me look? smile Of course! Why wouldn't I? I know I'd want someone to help me if I lost one of my plushies.

4. If you knew that mokuba was planning to run away what would you do? First, I'd think it'd be odd that he would be doing so as Mokuba looks up to you so much, not to mention it's out of character for him. Then, I'd try to find out why he would be doing so and try to convince him to stay.

5. If you heard a rumor of me losing a duel what would you say in respones? First things first- I'd hunt the person who started the rumor out and strangle him/her for saying such lies. As for saying something? ...I'd probably go on a rant on how that could be impossible as the only duels you've lost were against cheaters who played with stacked decks more than likely. (After all- who's to say that when Yami/Yugi needed to get one card out of the middle of his deck he didn't take two and place one on the top of it so he'd draw it next? Heart of the Cards my a**...)

6. If I were to hold your hand would you let me? Yes, I wouldn't mind at all.

7. If I were to cancel dinner what would you do? I'd be a little dissappointed, but you probably had somethng very important to do that came up. Running a company'll give you that sort of trouble every once in a while.

8. If I grabbed you and asked for a dance what kinda of dance would you do? I'm not exactly the most graceful person around, but I can slow dance pretty well. But it depends on the music, as I don't think it'd be very appropriate to do a waltz while some type of loud club music was playing.

9. What is my birthday? What Seto fangirl doesn't know the answer to this? It's October 25th. 3nodding

10. Where do you think the perfect date would be? Being one of those secretly hopeless romantic types, I'd say a walk in the park at night, or a romantic dinner of sorts. I'm not one that likes to move too fast on a date, so I wouldn't really want something too extravagant. A simple gift of flowers would be nice- like a simple rose or lily.

If we were to go somewhere more lively and upbeat, I'd say maybe we could go dancing somewhere or to an amusement park.

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Drocell the Puppet Maker

Friendly Giver

34,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:38 pm
So far I have narrowed it down to Jagged, inunaideGner, Iyasu Destiny, Mrs. Kaiba, Hannah Greenwood, samuraiduck27, werid_rei, Set0Kaiba, and Fyerluna.

See now you 9 are the lucky ladies Seto can you choose one at this moment.

No but I can narrow it down some more. I want jagged, inunaide, samuraiduck27, and Fyerluna to be the top 4. heart

See now that wasn't hard.

To those of you who didn't get picked I am terribly sorry. I heart you all really thank you , I send you all a big rose.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:41 pm
So far I have narrowed it down to Jagged, inunaideGner, Iyasu Destiny, Mrs. Kaiba, Hannah Greenwood, samuraiduck27, werid_rei, Set0Kaiba, and Fyerluna.

See now you 9 are the lucky ladies Seto can you choose one at this moment.

No but I can narrow it down some more. I want jagged, inunaide, samuraiduck27, and Fyerluna to be the top 4. heart

See now that wasn't hard.

To those of you who didn't get picked I am terribly sorry. I heart you all really thank you , I send you all a big rose.

Aww!!!!!!!  

Drocell the Puppet Maker

Friendly Giver

34,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Generous 100

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:40 pm
Thats very kind of you Seto, glad to be a finalist smile *huggs plushie*  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]