Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Werewolves vs. Vampires (needs people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:21 am
Rosalie saw the look Emmett had on his face. She sneaked up behind him. "Now, Emmett, what are you planning this time?" she asked.

Bella picked up her keys and ate her breakfast. "I'm off to school dad," she yelled up to him, and walked out the door with her backpack. She put her keys in the ignition of her car and listened to it roar to life. Bella backed out of the driveway carefully and drove towards the school.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:27 pm
Emmet grinned sheepishly and shrugged. "You know how much I hate bio, rose.." He put his arm around her shoulders and laughed loudly.  

Akayaa

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:44 pm
Rosalie smiled. "I know, Emmett, but what are you planning to do? You know that you could pass any class you want," she stated. She kissed his cheek and moved to sit on the couch, pulling him by his hand to sit with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:43 pm
"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I LIKE it.." he complained. He grinned again. "If the fire alarm goes off, it wasn't me. I swear." he looked at her innocently.  

Akayaa

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:38 am
"Yup, uh-huh, now I'll believe you, Emmett. Just remember, I'm in your Biology class. So behave yourself," Rosalie said as she stood up again, kissing his cheek and walking upstairs, coming back down in a black skirt and a blue t-shirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:26 pm
He pouted. "Damnit. I forgot you were in my class." Emmet was thinking of something else to do when Rosalie walked back down the stairs. He grinned at her when he saw her.  

Akayaa

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:31 pm
"What is it, Emmett?" Rosalie asked in an almost innocent voice. She smiled and walked closer to him.

Bella parked carefully, killing the engine to her car.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:13 pm
"How do you always manage to look so tempting?" he stared wide-eyed at her.  

Akayaa

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:51 am
"Who, me?" Rosalie asked, even though she knew that he was talking to her. "Well, first I'm a vampire, and second, I was gorgeous to begin with," she said with a smile. She laughed slightly and rested her hands on his muscled shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:14 am
Esme sat at the table in the kitchen, doing nothing but stirring a cup of tea she had made for herself. Though vampires don't need sustenance in the way of food or drink, the motion had always relaxed Esme back when she... well, wasn't a vampire.

The "kids" (as she grew fond of calling them) were all at school, just another day of pretending for the Cullens. So she sat there and waited for their return, all the while thinking of her past.  

Ravynical

Akayaa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:08 pm
Emmet squeezed Rosalie's hand as they walked into school. He rolled his eyes. "Do we really HAVE to keep attending high school?" he complained.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:48 pm
*Crystal watched the scenery fly by her* *She grabs her cell phone and speed dials Christopher in front of her*
I'm going to really miss home you know.
I know Crystal, you've said it 39 times in the past hour.
I'm just making a point.
Well don't. We got another two to three hours drive i'd say. And pay attention to the road alright, we don't know what the weathers going to be like.
Fine. Talk to you later.
*They hang up and dive on*  

Crystal Flowright

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:55 am
I can be Bella since Vampire_Baby27 is just filling in!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:23 pm
(you're all set, you can enter as bella whenever you feel like it... altho, i think our edward is missing...)

"Unfortunately, we do, Emmett. I'm sorry," Rosalie said as she walked with him. She stood up on her tip-toes and kissed his cheek. "But think, once we finish this high school, we get to chill out for a year before we have to head out to college with Edward and Alice. Won't that be nice?" Rosalie asked. She smiled at him kindly, her white skin glowing beautifully.  

Eternal Night 27

Akayaa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:11 pm
He sighed and grinned. "I guess." Emmet wrapped Rose in his arms. "It's so BORING, though." he whined.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff