Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Game Clans
Team Spartan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:19 pm
I feel the same way actauuly XD I still can't beleive I won the tournament  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:47 pm
Spartan's! Time for a dance party! *Breaks into the chicken dance*  

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

powuh_of_PIE3142

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:19 pm
Hah! I counter your childish dance with one of my own! *cha cha slide dance GET*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:27 pm
"Well done Spartan! But I have many tricks, that will blow your mind wide open!" *Robot, then worm, then falls down stairs* Yay...*coughs blood* yay...  

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

powuh_of_PIE3142

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:58 pm
I will not be defeated! *begins macarena, but sways hip into a precariously perched bookcase* *CRASH* Victory ... *wheeze* is mine ... *passes out*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:20 pm
Hey Deathguiser I might try out for your team because noone is joining my team. But first off I must finish my pokeymanz team.  

PhoenixBlade983

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:01 pm
sure, just let me know n your ready to try out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:39 pm
I really, really need some team ideas.......suggestions  

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:27 pm
[Mortal Angel]
dude just PM/call me, I can give you ideas...and for God's sake get rid of rattata.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:52 pm
Deathguiser
[Mortal Angel]
dude just PM/call me, I can give you ideas...and for God's sake get rid of rattata.

Don't mock the Rattata. Speed lowering Nature EVs in Atk and Sp Atk Horrid IVs in Speed and HP and Def and Sp Def with good Atk Ivs, give it Focus Sash as it's item, Use endeaver the first turn the lowering speed nature should provide the last turn and then use quick attack on them and then you get a free Quick Attack (like it does much damage though) on their next poke and sometimes you can be faster and use Edeavor again  

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

powuh_of_PIE3142

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:28 am
TheBasementDweller
Deathguiser
[Mortal Angel]

Don't mock the Rattata. Speed lowering Nature EVs in Atk and Sp Atk Horrid IVs in Speed and HP and Def and Sp Def with good Atk Ivs, give it Focus Sash as it's item, Use endeaver the first turn the lowering speed nature should provide the last turn and then use quick attack on them and then you get a free Quick Attack (like it does much damage though) on their next poke and sometimes you can be faster and use Edeavor again

The problems with Rattata are that they fail against Ghost types and Hail/Sandstorm kills them. Since this is the only use anyone has for Rattata, it's easy to make the weather damage it so that Focus Sash doesn't work anymore. In other words, God help you if you're left with the Rattata against, say, a Froslass.  
Game Clans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff