Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:45 pm
being able to read sakura he already knows what she is doing loosing the leader of the anbu will not be an easy task. he smirks a bit having know what she would do and watches the real her closely he even sees that the ribbon that he gave her fell on a kitten "that's ok sakura i can watch you from the village if i had to my byakugan has been mastered."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:53 pm
Walking inside a shop, the medic-nin purchased an item and took the receipt. Walking back out, she cannot shake the feeling being watch again and thinking of way to sent her message. Kneeing down on the ground, her eyes closed as she summon something that caused a puff of smokes around her. A white small slug appeared and she tied the small bell with a note stunk inside.

Please, bring it to him.

Before the slug goes away slowly to the exit of the big gates, Sakura is done playing this hide and seek game; her emerald eyes scanning the areas that is likely a good bird eye view of the village. Taking a deep breath, she closes her eyes and letting her mind focus on her thoughts.

Come out, come where ever you are. I know you could hear me, Crim.

Dropping to her annoyed voice, her hands clenched to a fist at each side.

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:02 pm
smirks a bit as he knows she doesn't like the situation. however he feels he must watch her seeing as how she is the love of his life and the fact that he promised to always protect her. he watches her carefully waiting for an opening to make his move.he sees his opening and takes a chance as he uses his infiltration no jutsu to sneak by her and move to the otherside of the gate as he comes walking in from the gate as a double back "oh hi sakura what are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:10 pm
Turning around, Sakura has a unhappy look and starts walking away in the opposite direction that she sees him coming. Mumbling under her breath, her eyes are closed and just ignoring him.  

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:15 pm
he watches her leave as he decides to leave it alone he walks away. he goes to the nearest tree and makes a sharp hit as it falls down he gets in front of it as he uses his 128 strike as it turns into nothing but toothpicks.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:34 pm
Baka Crim! Baka baka baka!!!!! I know he was watching!

Entering inside a ramen shop, Sakura didn't care where she was going as long as she is away from Crim. She didn't like him spying on her. Sighing softly, her tummy rumbles loudly and causing her blushes on her face as she was about to order.

The ramen shop owner put down a bow of house special seafood ramen,
"Just eat up. You need this."

Looking up, Sakura dropping her unhappiness away and politely thank the owner before she breaks the chopsticks in half and dig her way to hot bowl of seafood ramen. Taking a slurp of noodles in her hungry mouth, she sighing heavenly for good food.

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:41 pm
Recalling Crim in her mind, she frowning on her face and stopped eating as she remember his face on what she did few minutes ago. Tears falling down her face, this nin just didn't like how her and him turned out today. She haven't cried for awhile. Even though, it was her fault for not telling him about the letter sent by Sasuke, not because she doesn't trust him.

Oh, Crim.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:35 pm
he goes and sits down near the trunk of the tree he broke the splinters laying around him his hands bloodstained from the splinters though he is no longer bleeding.a few tears come out of his eyes as he looks down. "i am sorry sakura i should have trusted you more"  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:23 am
Hearing a meowing sound of creature, Sakura looks away the bowl of ramen of her own reflection and contain few of her tears. There was a small white kitten standing behind her with a small red ribbon in its mouth.

Inner Sakura: That looks familiar....
Is that's...

Blinking her eyes, she remembers seeing this ribbon before and looks at her wrist where it was as she whispers softly.

"...the gift from Crim."

The shop owner comes around from the back and offering a dish of small fried fish to kitten, "Here you go, yue"

Dropping the ribbon on the floor, the kitten answers in a meow and swish of her tail in the air before it eats the offered fish. Patting the kitten, the cook smiles and notices Sakura staring at kitten.

Cook: "Is there something wrong, Sakura-chan?"

Turning around quickly, the medic-nin was planning to jump off her seat and take the ribbon back before the kitten finish its meal, but she ends up falling off her chair because she tripped over her feet and landed on the ground face first.

"Itai..."

Sitting up, she wasn't focusing on where she was going other than the ribbon.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:28 am
he pulls the splinters left in his hand out and cleans up his hands and puts fresh wraps on so that he doesn't look like he has been hurt the ground littered with millions upon millions of splinter like toothpicks. he sits there curled up in a sitting fetal position. his fresh wraps kinda wet from his tears.  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:53 am
Running back with a first aide kit, the cook gives a worried look on Sakura's stumbling down from her seat.
"You're alright, Sakura-chan?"

Nodding her head, Sakura carefully take the ribbon away from the kitten who is busy eating its own meal.
"Yes, just a few bruises that I could heal in few minutes..."

Smiling softly, her hands hold tightly around the soft fabric in her hands and tie it back around her left wrist before she places the money down on the table.
"Thank you. I have to go somewhere right now. Bye."

Stupid ribbon..
Inner Sakura: Now now, at least it founds it rightful owner..

After saying that, Sakura went to search for the one who has given her that dammit ribbon. Running around, her mind thinking of the places that he might be as memories chasing behind her.

Finding him nowhere, her eyes looking from right to left as she thought of the last place. Taking a dash, she went back to the gates again where she find him sitting there with whatever left of the tree. Catching her breath, the medic-nin walking up to crying Crim and feeling bad for what she has done to him so, she started healing his hand and places it near her cheek before she closes her eyes and whispers,
"Gomen nasai, Crim.... "

Inner Sakura: Why must he feels so strong for me?
Love is blind or has no reason why a person loves another one so deelply...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:36 pm
he looks up to her as he is sitting there his wounds healed prior to her attempt his wraps soaked with his tears she can see he doesn't have his byakugan active as she can see his light lavender colored eyes looking at her. she can see where tears streaked down his cheeks as he leans back into the position he was in. he doesn't want to push her away but at the same time he doesn't want to burden her with his pain as he looks back to her tears still coming down as he smiles through it and says
"it's ok sakura you don't have to worry about me"
he thinks to himself " i was trying so hard to become stronger so that i could protect her and tried so hard to show that i cared even though i fumbled from time to time i just wished that for once she could see how i feel for her"  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

(uchiha_sasuke17)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:59 am
(i am soooooo sorry guys for the tardiness of my post. i have been without the net for some time now but im back and i am gonna get sakura to me if it is the last thing that i do lol.)

*sasuke was fed with waiting. he went even further as he put the signs together for kechiyoce no jutsu (summoning jutsu) out of a thin layer of smoke a crow apeared on his shoulder. the bird lept off of sasuke's arm and eaded for the scent that sasuke fed him headed straight for sakura, now cornered by the fith wheel. sasuke armed it with a flash bomb giving her a get away and a guide to him at the sa,e time.*

all of this for old friends eh?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:35 am
Long time no see, eh Sasuke?
Dragon said as he walked up to Sasuke, a friendly smile on his face. His hands were in his pockets, a typical image of Dragon. His fiery red eyes looked on Sasuke as he would a friend, his messy, light brown hair blowing softly in the breeze.  

Dragon_of_the_West
Captain

(uchiha_sasuke17)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:54 am
*sasuke looked up at dragon not expecting to see someone so nostalgic to him. he unfolded his arms and smirked at him.*

"wow. it has been a while indeed. you actually look like an adult now. but this place is going to get crowded pretty soon."

Hidden Leaf Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff