Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Pagan Pride Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:27 pm
ive been to other pagan hoilday get togethers but ive never ever heard of pagan pride day.. the fairy festival and other things like that..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:13 pm
I know that not all pagan pride days are in October. I know that the one in NYC this year is in Saturday, Sept 27, 2008. I have never been to it though. I'm going this year to see whats what, but I'm sure it nothing amazing. The local Witches Ball, which happens during Samhain, is the best and most fun. Its just odd having it done in a hotel, but hey it cold outside at the time and...well I guess I don't really need to make an excuse. I'm a spoiled city New Yorker, i can't help it. rolleyes Oh, you can find out where there is a pagan pride day at http://www.paganpride.org/. Just look for the area you live in and there you go. Sometimes you have to search for a while, but there is usually at least one within your state if not your area. Good Luck wink  

Electra Luna

HedgeWitch of Desmond

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:22 pm
I havn't attended the Pagan Pride day in my town but I do usually go to Pagan Picnic every year which is held in St. Louis. (Pretty much the same thing) There are a tone of vendors (my main reason for going, as I'm fairly solitar in my actual practices, I don't really do public rituals) and music and food and some workshops. It's usually a wonderful day out for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:28 pm
I'm actually going to go to one this year because it's less than an hour away and I've wanted to go to a bigger event like this for quite some time! I suspect I'll get some others together in my area to bring along (after all, if I'm going down there, I'm more than happy to provide a ride for others given that I'll have room for four more people... heh). It's not one of the bigger ones, but it should still be fun!  

Starlock
Crew

SofiaDragon

Interesting Citizen

6,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:42 pm
I haven't had the chance to go to many large gatherings. I joined up with a group of local wiccans for Yule several years ago, but it became a drunken mess... in a national park, no less. It's a matter of funding for me, I can't get very far on my tiny budget.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:46 pm
I'd love to go to one if I could find one in my area.  

AnurenDark

Alice Nakagawa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:01 pm
The pagan pride day in Vegas is quite large and very enjoyable. 3nodding  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items