Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
VOTE: Let Raijin Back in? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:26 pm
Itakio
I don't think we should let him in. I think there will be some tension in the guild and people will probably take advantage by picking fights with him to get him out again. There will just be more drama. Don't base your decision on whether you feel bad for him or not at all, either. If you want to talk to him, you can send him a PM, and those of us who don't care won't have to deal with him.

Edit: Drama is contained when action is taken? We are still in the drama even now that he's been banned.

Delete the thread and ban the user before anything really happens. Drama can be good for a guild too, thats why most of these threads stick around for a little bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:31 pm
I am under your bed...

I vote let him back. It could have been a bad day. Or week or Month or however long...

...Along with all the other junk you hide under here! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xN o k i

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:35 pm
Wait--he was banned? (Someone fill me in here?)

Why didn't mah Bubbles tell me~ D:

Well I'm not really sure...because If you've actually talked to him, like just a normal conversation he's a really sweet guy,but..I'm not sure why he was banned..so I can't make my vote yet.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:38 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony

Well I'm not really sure...because If you've actually talked to him, like just a normal conversation he's a really sweet guy,but..I'm not sure why he was banned..so I can't make my vote yet.
Bubbles ? ...anyway he got banned? I didnt really know him well soo I'm not sure what 2 say confused  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:49 pm
Bubbles sound like Zell.

And he wasn't necessarily banned for anything. He just left and dissed the guild while doing so, came back for the league (which is a small part of the guild), and currently, hoping for full access to the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:50 pm
Digital Knight95
Padfoot -n- Moony

Bubbles ? ...anyway he got banned? I didnt really know him well soo I'm not sure what 2 say confused

Yes bubbles. I've given all my guy friends names like that. if you look at my sig, it says "Boo is mah babeh" Thats a guy named Kryptonite candy You have one. It's Buttercup >>

Any hoo, I declare myself Raijin's lawyer, and so, if he wants to say/add anything, I'll post it for him.

Candy goes B A N G

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:54 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
Digital Knight95
Padfoot -n- Moony

Yes bubbles. I've given all my guy friends names like that. if you look at my sig, it says "Boo is mah babeh" Thats a guy named Kryptonite candy You have one. It's Buttercup >>

Any hoo, I declare myself Raijin's lawyer, and so, if he wants to say/add anything, I'll post it for him.
Ok soo if I'm butter cup whos blossom?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:54 pm
If thats true, then I am his Judge, Jury, and executioner  

Deathguiser

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:55 pm
Shigeru K
Bubbles sound like Zell.

And he wasn't necessarily banned for anything. He just left and dissed the guild while doing so, came back for the league (which is a small part of the guild), and currently, hoping for full access to the guild.

So he never actually did a huge thing to recieve the ban? Thanks for the information~

I'll make my decision shortly

Death: But me and him are friends~

Blossom would be Zell >.>

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:03 pm
I'm kind of neutral but I still vote no, since I agree with Itakio. Though, Raijin got way better after my whole thing were I banned him. But he already did this "I'm leaving!" "Wait I'm back!" crap.  

Pay Per Cuts

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:52 pm
It's currently 5 votes yes, and 4 votes no. Keep in mind I'm weighing the crew's votes slightly more in my mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:04 pm
I vote no even though I don't know the person rofl I don't even know anyone here, I think I battled someone from this forum before though  

EmptyProfiiiile

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:08 pm
Sorry, I can't count your vote since I don't think you've ever posted in the guild, and you don't know raijin neutral

I hope you do decide to stay and become an active member biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:27 pm
let him back in. everyone deserves a second chance, although... i think this is like his third... i dunno.  

ravemaster47

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:35 pm
if we let him in i have 100g that he starts the same crap....

My vote can be swayed as I am neutral.

P.S. sorry for being inactive I had school....  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff