Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:57 pm
Rellik Chan
XWraith_LordX
Rellik Chan
XWraith_LordX
Rellik Chan
Deific Requiem
For no determinable reason aside from someone could have taken your sig as racist. But that's just ignorant ... no one would ban you for that, right? I mean, that's just too obvious.

Well in which case, then I could ban half of gaia, as I find their music taste offensive.

Besides, if anyone took it as offensive, all I have to do is point out, that I'm calling no one but myself a porch monkey.

If it was because of your signature, the person who reported you is an idiot.

Especially given gaia is American based and the first amendment is freedom of speech.
Then the person who got you banned know's you aren't American so the ammendmant doesn't apply to you. You should lie and say you have dual-citizenship or something...
Ahhh but you see, then that person is in breach UN and EU sanctions, in short, no american authoritarian force has any control over any non-american citizens, meaning I can only be banned, by a British mod and that any americans that take offense to anything I say or do can not act on it, without breaching international treaties.

I see, but that doesn't mean the person isn't American. It could just be that they have no knowledge of these "sanctions". It could be anyone, if they aren't aware of those...

Maybe it was someone who asumed you were an American. *how dare they* domokun I say we go after them. Send flying ninjas to hunt them down.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:11 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik Chan
XWraith_LordX
Rellik Chan
XWraith_LordX

If it was because of your signature, the person who reported you is an idiot.

Especially given gaia is American based and the first amendment is freedom of speech.
Then the person who got you banned know's you aren't American so the ammendmant doesn't apply to you. You should lie and say you have dual-citizenship or something...
Ahhh but you see, then that person is in breach UN and EU sanctions, in short, no american authoritarian force has any control over any non-american citizens, meaning I can only be banned, by a British mod and that any americans that take offense to anything I say or do can not act on it, without breaching international treaties.

I see, but that doesn't mean the person isn't American. It could just be that they have no knowledge of these "sanctions". It could be anyone, if they aren't aware of those...

Maybe it was someone who asumed you were an American. *how dare they* domokun I say we go after them. Send flying ninjas to hunt them down.

I'll release the albanion attack hamsters.  

Rellik Chan

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:26 pm
Heres the conversation.

AraTeran
Rellik San
AraTeran
Rellik San
AraTeran
Your topic named: Hot, supple, large breasts.... with pictures.

This topic had been moved from the General Discussion to the Chatterbox forum.

You can find it under the following URL:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/detail/33156285/

Additional notes:
Low content/spam threads do not belong in the GD. This is a warning for spamming; multiple warnings may result in your account being banned.

I'd like to appeal this warning, as my thread was actually based on the idea of discussing the different ways to eat chicken and the preferences people have for it. I realise the title is misleading, but it was intended to be a clever play on words.

If you chose not to accept the appeal, I'll respect your decision.

There is no obvious discussion in the thread.

That maybe, but I was relaying on the common sense of gaia members to see the discussion at hand. I can not be held responsible for their thoughts and posts on the subject, which might equate what could have been an intelligent discussion about food. But in the end, it is you decision and I'll respect that.

Thank you at least for replying to me.

It is up to the OP to make a thread with a discussion. If people are spamming in the thread, that is their problem and they will be dealt with. However, if there is no discussion in the first post (a picture does not make a discussion), then the OP has a spam thread.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff