The Final Battle! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:59 am
Hidan laid on the couch in the Akatsuki hideout. "UGH! There's nothing to do! I'm bored out of my mind..." He yelled at the air. He sighed. "Wonder what Kuzu's up to..." He said, rolling off the couch and landing on his feet walking over to Kakuzus room. He walked inside and a few minutes later was shoved out. "Jeez! Fine! I'll leave! Money-obsessed b*****d..." Hidan muttered. He sauntered out of the Hideout and walked up the vertical cliff that led to the pathway above. He sighed again. [solor=darkred]"I think I'll visit my old village... If I can't find something to do along the way..." He said, eyeing two leaf jonin walking back toward their village.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:50 pm
voice: hey Hidan *Kisame comes up form behind Hidan* Pein-Sama gave you a mission, he said you had to kidap a girl named...Chihiro I think...just to let you know she ,related to Itachi-San *Kisame walks off*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:50 pm
"Hey Sasuke!" yells Ryu, "Kakashi said that if I see you I'm to send you to the ramen shop." Turning to Chihiro, she adds, "I think that I'll summon Ryo to train with us later. For now however, why don't work on some accuracy training."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:23 am
"Did he now... Well thank's for the update Kisame." Hidan retorted, forcing himself to smile as the creepy shark man before he walked off. He turned and the two jonin he was following were not there anymore. "Damnit..." He muttered, jamming his hands in his pockets and walking toward what he hoped was the village gates.
"So... this is the leaf village? And theres no deffences? What's so great about this place..." He said, walking directly into the village and receding into the shadows. He didn't want to get caught and do uneccesary work.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:51 am
Erm...ok. But I have one question Ryu-Sensei, who or what is Ryo.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:35 am
"The name is Ryu, not Ryu-Sensei. Ryo is one of two demons sealed inside me. He is the Dragon King," explained Ryu patiently. "Now I'll draw a circle on that tree," she added, pointing to a tree that was about twenty feet away.  

Ryu of the Sands

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:16 pm
ok...*stands there and twirls kunai*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:23 pm
Sasuke looked down at his sister, "I nearly have it down, so Kakashi gave me a break." when he heard Ryo, he sighed, "Okay...maybe not." Leaping down from the tree, he gave a half-hearted wave and shoved his hands into his pockets, "I'll see you guys around I guess..."
As he walked towards the Raman shop, he stiffened slightly as he sensed something strange. He had that feeling as if someone were watching him, and he slowly took out a kunai.
"Call me paranoid..." he murmured, "But it's better safe then sorry..."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:52 pm
Hidan didn't care anymore. He didn't care who saw him so he walked out from behind the Ramen shop and into the main street. His black cloak with red clouds attracting many frightened stares. He smirked triumphantly and leaned against the wall of the Ramen shop, feet away from Sasuke. So... that's Itachi's brother, huh? Doesn't look like much..." He thought, grimacing as someone chucked a rock at his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:58 pm
(A rock? XD Where'd that come from?)

Sasuke's eyes slowly turned to see a dark figure standing beside the Ramen shop that Kakashi had told him to wait at. The jounin wasn't there...probably late again, but the man that stood there was looking at him, but then made a face as something struck his head.
"Who are you...and what are you doing in our village?" Sasuke asked, a hint of menace in his voice. He recognized the cloak the man was wearing and narrowed his eyes, "You're with the Akatsuki, aren't you?"  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:50 pm
((oh can I be shikamaru))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:56 pm
"An astute little one, aren't you?" Hidan mused, chuckling under his breath. He ducked as another rock was thrown at his head. "KNOCK IT OFF!" He screamed, turning toward the two children throwing rocks at him. They both ran away as he turned around again. "Annoying little brats..." He said, turning his head and glaring at them as they ran off, exposing the stiches that surrounded the circumfrence of his neck.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:59 pm
Mean while, Ryu and Chihiro were thowing kunai and shuriken at a slowly diminishing circle of chakra that Ryu had drawn on a tree. "You're getting better," Ryu said. Sensing that something was wrong in the village she added, "How about we take a break and get some ramen?" Secretly she was hoping to find out what was up without activating her Shadoweye.
(( How many times must I tell you people my name is Ryu NOT Ryo?))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:10 pm
"Great... just what I need... more Konohan brats..." He said, closing his eyes and immediatly sensing Ryu and Chihiro's chakra as it drew closer.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:40 pm
(Hey, it's not like we're mispelling the name on purpose, just be patient. It might take us some time to get used to it x_X)

Sasuke saw the stitches on the man's neck. Something wasn't right...it looked as if his entire head had been sewed back on...not like that could happen, right?
He grasped the kunai tighter in his hands, addressing the Akatsuki member, "Hey! If you're with the Akatsuki, you obviously don't belong in this village." He stepped closer and activated his sharingan, "If you don't leave now, I'll have to make you."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff