Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Game Clans
"The Chosen Ones" Team Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

playing with myself

O.G. Noob

7,825 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:33 pm
that's a damn shame. sooo, which name are we keeping, or are we going to wait and ask the new guys what they think?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:32 pm
what does tba stand for anyway? so playing with myself pm so me and you can battle to see who is better kay  

Alex the Fuzzy

playing with myself

O.G. Noob

7,825 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:58 pm
TBA = to be announced

hehe, play> pengrrr  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:00 pm
Quick Announcement:

Two new members will be joining our team again, and a new poll will be posted as soon as I get the attention of those members to post and recommend new names. We don't have much more time, but hopefully we'll get activity on here before long. rolleyes  

Justjack91

Alex the Fuzzy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:37 pm
Justjack91
Quick Announcement:

Two new members will be joining our team again, and a new poll will be posted as soon as I get the attention of those members to post and recommend new names. We don't have much more time, but hopefully we'll get activity on here before long. rolleyes

thats good  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:53 pm
hooray for activity!  

playing with myself

O.G. Noob

7,825 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Justjack91

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:10 pm
We only have five more days til competition begins. I hope these new guys get a few posts on here soon. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:22 pm
Eh, sorry I haven't been too active lately...College has kept me a bit busy. sweatdrop  

ShadowKuroKarasu

playing with myself

O.G. Noob

7,825 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:33 am
well, at least you're here now...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:47 pm
One down, one to go. Glad to see you're on here.

I might have a bit of bad news later, but it all depends. Keep an eye on this post for later. confused  

Justjack91

Alex the Fuzzy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:09 pm
Justjack91

I might have a bit of bad news later, but it all depends. Keep an eye on this post for later. confused

ahhhh comon ppl i wana fight and if we dont have 5 active members we cant that reallly sucks maybe jack you should look for subs just incase you know  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:25 pm
pengrrrr
Justjack91

ahhhh comon ppl i wana fight and if we dont have 5 active members we cant that reallly sucks maybe jack you should look for subs just incase you know

We're well in stock of substitute members, Pengrrrr. The problem is we get them and they don't respond. I'm just waiting and waiting for a change somewhere.

Btw, Nitnit is wanting a team name, so to make things easier, I'm just going to take Pengrrrr's suggestion, The Chosen Ones, and make that our team name. We don't have time for voting anymore, so we're going to run with that name.

If this last member doesn't post activity, we'll be behind the competition. confused  

Justjack91

Justjack91

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:47 pm
Teammates, please send me possible team combinations through PM so I may judge on how well they'll do in competition and try to help iron out any kinks in strategy. If you can do this within the next couple days, I would most appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:02 pm
ok... im hear  

Azoraith

Alex the Fuzzy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:12 pm
Azoraith
ok... im hear

thats good i just hoped i would have had a little more time to prepare i feel like my team is missing somthing but it isent idk maybe i'm jsut nervus  
Game Clans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff