Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
[Its Spamalicious] Guess What? O: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:10 pm
He must be the chosen one!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:57 pm
Kay this is Kinda off topic, but any way my Religion Teacher was getting so Pissed off at us, because we were Reading Harry potter and Playing pokemon. She was all. "There are two things that you children are playing often that is corrupting your minds! Harry Potter (She ripped My happy potter book off my desk) And Pokemon! I tell you right now stop reading and playing them unless you want to go to hell!" (Some kids asks why) "Because this Harry Potter obviously offers a satanic Jesus! And Voldemort represents god and The nearly headless Nick is obviously the spirit! Now pokemon.. don't get me started. Releasing powers thats inside? Using pokemon to battle others?! Its just not right" And then I said tha she must be afraid of everything if she thought that deep into Harry potter and Pokemon. Then I got my self in trouble >.>

Candy goes B A N G

Razz-Berry 9

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:01 pm
I always think of pokemon as a sort of abusive show.Like Catching creatures and making them live in balls Forcing them to fight against each other.I suppose the show try to make it look as friendly as Possible which they do well.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:03 pm
I know, but you should have seen her. She would take someones DS away if they were playing it, saying that "I'm trying to save your soul dearie" Very Paranoid.  

Candy goes B A N G

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:03 pm
I used to live in Texas and everybody thee thought htings like pokemon, harry potter, lord of the rings, dragonball Z, all of it was evil to them. Thank God I moved.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:05 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
I know, but you should have seen her. She would take someones DS away if they were playing it, saying that "I'm trying to save your soul dearie" Very Paranoid.
Hm..All she needs now is a pair of glasses without any glass in them to fufill the paranoid look.  

Razz-Berry 9

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:13 pm
!!Razz-berry!!9
Padfoot -n- Moony
Hm..All she needs now is a pair of glasses without any glass in them to fufill the paranoid look.

She HAD glasses, till one day someone was making fun of her paranoid-ness saying hat they'd poke her eyes out with her glass, then she got contacts a week later.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:52 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
Kay this is Kinda off topic, but any way my Religion Teacher was getting so Pissed off at us, because we were Reading Harry potter and Playing pokemon. She was all. "There are two things that you children are playing often that is corrupting your minds! Harry Potter (She ripped My happy potter book off my desk) And Pokemon! I tell you right now stop reading and playing them unless you want to go to hell!" (Some kids asks why) "Because this Harry Potter obviously offers a satanic Jesus! And Voldemort represents god and The nearly headless Nick is obviously the spirit! Now pokemon.. don't get me started. Releasing powers thats inside? Using pokemon to battle others?! Its just not right" And then I said tha she must be afraid of everything if she thought that deep into Harry potter and Pokemon. Then I got my self in trouble >.>

Camp Jesus. lawl.

P.S. I am against Christianity and any other faiths that forced people to change what they believed in to fit their beliefs.  

Shigeru the Hero

Raijin36

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:57 pm
Camp jesus is god!

lol.

emo  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:22 pm
Shigeru K
Padfoot -n- Moony

Camp Jesus. lawl.

P.S. I am against Christianity and any other faiths that forced people to change what they believed in to fit their beliefs.

Also,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sinfest is my favourite webcomic. Amen.  

Shigeru the Hero

the Nightmarish Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:30 pm
ume yer teacher on drugs i played pokemon before and my teacher watced and said i should use hyper beam lol i was scared i read circue(sorry its spelt rong) du freak my techer also thinks fatasy writer are on drugs beacus there a telapathick spider lol rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:31 pm
Lord Sceptile hast spoken!  

nitnit
Captain

saturnflair2009

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:39 pm
Most of the people in my public school are atheist. Lol. No one care what we play, as long as we don't bug others.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:50 pm
I go to a catholic school, but not one of those high class one wheres you have uniforms and all te teachers are Nun's and what-knot  

Candy goes B A N G

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:54 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
I go to a catholic school, but not one of those high class one wheres you have uniforms and all te teachers are Nun's and what-knot

Both me and Nit go to a school in a heavily german populated area. Most of the teachers deny that concentration camps existed and that Hitler was a cruel man. If we speak out about it they automatically give us detentions and make us recite differernt Hitler speaches during those detentions.

Your school does not seem all that bad.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces