Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
elemental tourney starts OCT 10th!!!{spam it up, i dun care} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:38 pm
sigh... i don't wanna make this an argument thread, but customization of one type of pokemon, and setting up strategies with that team, it's all a beta, i wanted to see how a single type tourney would work but if you guys want a double then fine, i don't care anymore. i guess that's what i get for trying something new.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:55 pm
Kay ENOUGH.

You don't like how it's being done? Stop bitching about it and don't enter.

Either stop complaining or make your own damn tournament.

Candy goes B A N G

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:13 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
Kay ENOUGH.

You don't like how it's being done? Stop bitching about it and don't enter.

Either stop complaining or make your own damn tournament.

1: three people have agreed with me.
2: I am going to be hosting my own tournament, I already have permission from nitnit.
3: funny, I see you b***h about plenty of things, yet I don't see you getting involved.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:14 pm
All 3 of deathguiser's points are highly valid.  

nitnit
Captain

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:37 pm
1: That means nothing to me
2: Then do things your own way then, stop complaining about someone elses.
3: I can't do anything tournament wise,because our wireless internet was being too damn slow and we went back to regular, so I do not have wifi, and what else have I been bitching about?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:39 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
1: That means nothing to me
2: Then do things your own way then, stop complaining about someone elses.
3: I can't do anything tournament wise,because our wireless internet was being too damn slow and we went back to regular, so I do not have wifi, and what else have I been bitching about?

oh so we are keeping with the number system?
1: oh, and now nitnit has agreed with my points, I should hope that means something to you.
2: I will be doing it my own way, but I will make sure to be more flexible to change if some people have better ideas on how to run it.
3: it doesn't have o be a tournament, what happened to that scavenger hunt?
Seriously, you know I am right, an now you are the one complaining. So save yourself the trouble, and stop.  

Deathguiser

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:46 pm
1: Nitnit agreeing with you doesn't mean that much, because out side the guild he's just a regular guy
2: Okay then.
3: Scavenger hunt is still under work, it's just taking longer because I'm not getting much help.

Any way, I'm done for the night, it's almost 11 here in Canada~

Night everyone~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:47 pm
well, he is the leader of the guild. So as not to be a total d**k: good night.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:56 pm
Victor = Deathguiser.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:57 pm
nitnit
Victor = Deathguiser.

Yay!  

Deathguiser

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:00 pm
all i got to say is ******** it, i try to do something unique and you people don't like it, if ya didn;t like the rules, you should have never wanted to join. now i 'm pissed because you people want it your way, this isn't a damn burger king the last time i checked. i hereby cancel my tournament and you people have fun running it.just because, three people don't like the rules, you all have to b***h and moan over rules i set up. that's how i wanted my tournament to run and now it's all ******** up. that's pretty messed up. hope you're all happy now  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:04 pm
all right, since I am not going to let this crash and burn I will host the tournament, and all results and what not can be sent to me. Unless somebody else wants the task. Seriously rave, all we wanted was for you to add one extra type.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:05 pm
lolwut? Why didn't you just listen to jon and allow us to use 2 pokemon per team that weren't ghosts?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:08 pm
i did add another type, why do you think i stickied the ravemaster's elemental tourney thread. to inform othre people about the dual type, but no one even bothered to look at it. besides, i wanted to make it a single type only but you people didn't want that, so i say screw it and you people do whatever you guys want, i'm not gonna join or participate in it. i'm too pissed to run/help.
i just wanted to run a special tournament using only one type of pokemon and you don't like it. so i don't wanna do it anymore.  

ravemaster47

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:12 pm
DO I NEED TO YELL AT YOU IN CAPS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION? JUST MAKE IT SO PEOPLE HAVE TO USE AT LEAST 4 GHOSTS, THAT WAY THERE'S MORE TEAM DIVERSITY!!!!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff