Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Manga Corner! Manga we provide to YOU! (Newly added: Cristo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this post?
  Yes
  No
  When will the other sites be up?
View Results

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-grins-
I rarely read manga but if I do then I usually need something to keep me interested. That's where girls come here. biggrin

Yeah, I'm pitiful.

Worship The Shinkai...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:35 pm
Kodomo no Jikan? Lol. I think the anime is gonna turn out worse than the manga. Kinda like Kenshin.

And WHOA, huge manga list! Dang, I give up reading already, there's too much now!

But Kanon and Air? OMG. AWESOME.

But Lucky Star still pwns all, right? Right?  

The_Great_Hero

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:59 pm
EVERYONE WHO HAS SUGGESTED ME PUTTING UP MANGA'S OR HAS PUT UP A MANGA LIST ON HERE OTHER THEN MY OWN READ THIS POST!!!

Okay FIRST I said not to tell me which ones to put up their UNLESS they are sports ones... and I EXCLAIMED that I put them up AS I READ THEM!!! so PLEASE READ THE WHOLE DANM FIRST POST FIRST >< and Im sorry Im a bit frustrated at the moment so sorry for yelling...

Okay SECOUND Harouki-san, these are Manga's that I PROVIDE A LINK TO IF YOU PM ME!!! In other words they are Gettable and READABLE! its not what I read only and not tell you anything about anything else like how to get them or read them, trust me Ive read over 50 volume's by myself already Im going by what that link PROVIDES me.... -_-* The Manga's on the list are 100% Konata_Izumi_RP certified... So PLEASE give me time to read them I do have a physical life too ya know XD I KNOW Eureka seveN, Chobits, Negima, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Azumanga Daioh, Yotsuba&! are good! I just havnt read the whole thing yet Ive only read only so far on some some only a couple of chapter's or in Chobit's case Need to finish reading volume 5 and up *I own the actual books though up to vol.4* speaking of completed ones I need to add Hana Kimi...*though its called something else on that site* that is if I didnt add it already gatta double check.

Anyways I must ask to to either A. provide me a link through PM for that site so I can move your list to mine or B. make a new post and put those manga's on their and title it... Manga's I have read or something... Or Manga's I suggest reading... Then delete it from this post... This Post is for Manga that can be provided to others thru the world wide web EASILY!!! Not downloads..., and not thru IRC.... So please dont post manga's on here, send me a link thru PM and Ill double check the sorces and get to reading the manga's on the site and once Ive done that I'll put them on there... suggetions on which ones I should read are okay though... DONT GIVE ME A GIANT LIST THOUGH! tell me ones you MOST PERFER!!! aka top 5 or top 10 the ONLY manga's I will put up IMMEDEATLY *sp?* are the manga's that are about SPORTS!!! as I explained in the first post...

also I have a request myself... where the HELL did you find Burst Angel? I could only find the first two chapters Scanlated.... if its an IRC thing though Im screwed XD could never figure that thing out...

Anyways please PLEASE make it easyer on me and atleast TRY to follow my requests... I want to avoid things like Harouki-san's post to begin with...

Also Harouki-san, Im giving you a week to do as I requested or I will take the posts off myself, its kinda... annoying having other lists in the talking section of the post Id rather keep the list in one area so we dont have to keep jumping around... But dont worry, I'll Copy the list you made and use it as a future reference...

anyways Thank you for baring with me and again I appologize for my rashness... Im usally layed back and easy on the rules but I have a thing for organization when I want it to be organized to begin with if its supposed to be messy I dont mind but when I want atleast SOME order which wasnt much to ask in the first place... and that would help everybody out in the long run I get a bit irritated...doesnt help my dad kinda pissed me off before I posted... So once again I appologize....-_-*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:16 pm
oh and Harouki-san I might not put Combat Butler on here...I might put it on a seperate section of the post and title it good but not great manga's... You... kinda lose interest fast in that one, well I did anyways... so I'll put it on the go back to list... for myself XD

EDIT: wow... I just checked up on the site again XD new look to it awsome XD  

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:20 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

PMS?

Also...is it Halloween right now? *is unsure*

...at least you have influence.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:36 am
Yes its holloween now XD And its NOT PMS XD its frustration Im not even close to PMSing right now XD besides....oddly enough Im always calm even when Im 'PMSing' XD I only get pissy when Im annoyed XD but Im better now Im ganna be heading to my house now alright? I'll swap around from here and there  

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:26 pm
Negima, Genshiken, and Haruhi are love.

I actually just starting collecting Manga, I used to just borrow them from my girlfriend.

I have the first 5 to Genshiken, first 5 to Rozen Maiden, First 3 to Kekkaishi, a buttload of Negima, and a couple Chrono crusade.

I bought Orphen, just cause I used to watch it as a kid, but it wasn't very good at all...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:04 pm
So many manga whee  

Neomistress

Chibi Rat

Dedicated Bilge rat

15,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:04 pm
you should add:
Ichigo Mashimaro (Strawberry Marshmallow)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:05 pm
any clue when the Lucky Star manga is going to be translated???  

Luniko

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:38 pm
Lucky Star has been translated up to chapter 17 at onemanga.com <----------

Rumors has it also that Tokyopop licensed it for the U.S.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:50 pm
I'm still reading FMA. I personally like it.... the anime & the manga are really different, if you haven't read it. I'm also reading bleach. I think the manga is like 100 times better than the anime.....  

Impmon51

Rymdkatt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:06 pm
Glad to see Hayate the Combat Butler (No Gotoku) up there. My favourite manga :]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:44 pm
cristo means god.. well thats my post.  

kokolao

~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out