Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Zelkova=Helba? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:15 pm
That'd be awesome biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:49 pm
Zel=Helba's son. It's true.  

The Emerald Dream

Aged Conventioneer

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:22 pm
Kraeven
If Zelkova is Helba, I think Zelkova chooses not to float like Helba did do try and hide the fact that they are a hacker as opposed to when they where Helba. Helba hacked everything about her character. Stats, GP, Items, appearance. Zelkova only has the GP and the horns that com into question rather than their entire appearance.

My guess to all that is they are trying to be less conspicuous.

Has this been confirmed? I could understand the fact of her appearance, even though no character has been ever truly copied save for a few characters [Orca/Bear, Tsukasa/Elk, and Mimiru/BlackRose]. I mean Ouka had an extremely unique avatar that was never recreated until R:2 [there was a message in Apkallu about it] but it wasn't hacked.

Her stats were perfect, but that didn't mean she edited them herself. Plus, what use would it have been? The only magic she used in the entire game series was to randomly teleport [by hacking], transporting other characters [via Helba's Gate and Staff], and use that magical shield against Cubia. She had no reason to do that to her stats; it may have come naturally from trasnporting to so many areas. Same for GP and Items. I never even saw her use items in the anime/games [save for virus cores].

A less known fact, Zelkova's stats were supposed to be perfect when he entered Haseo's party, however they wanted him to come in a bit earlier in the game so they had to lower his stats. Nothing is known about him or Helba. Helba was even debated as not being a woman, questioning whether or not he/she could even have children.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:01 pm
Note the first word my that post of mine.

I remember reading something on the forum boards or hearing (from game audio or something), I can't really remember clearly since it was so long ago, that those horns of his must have been some sort of special item from an event similar to that of the old One Sin event and it was a once in a life time opportunity. That or it started the suspicions and rumors to him being a hacker since no one has ever seen them before or have heard of them. I'm pretty sure it was all back in volume 1.

All Helba's stats were 99. It looks suspicious. You can at least agree with that.

Kraeven

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:42 am
i see.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:30 am
Poor helba. so old she lost her boobs =]  

BreathLessX
Crew

RoleplayPirateNinjaZombie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:09 pm
The Slate Scholar
Kraeven
If Zelkova is Helba, I think Zelkova chooses not to float like Helba did do try and hide the fact that they are a hacker as opposed to when they where Helba. Helba hacked everything about her character. Stats, GP, Items, appearance. Zelkova only has the GP and the horns that com into question rather than their entire appearance.

My guess to all that is they are trying to be less conspicuous.

Has this been confirmed? I could understand the fact of her appearance, even though no character has been ever truly copied save for a few characters [Orca/Bear, Tsukasa/Elk, and Mimiru/BlackRose]. I mean Ouka had an extremely unique avatar that was never recreated until R:2 [there was a message in Apkallu about it] but it wasn't hacked.

Her stats were perfect, but that didn't mean she edited them herself. Plus, what use would it have been? The only magic she used in the entire game series was to randomly teleport [by hacking], transporting other characters [via Helba's Gate and Staff], and use that magical shield against Cubia. She had no reason to do that to her stats; it may have come naturally from trasnporting to so many areas. Same for GP and Items. I never even saw her use items in the anime/games [save for virus cores].

A less known fact, Zelkova's stats were supposed to be perfect when he entered Haseo's party, however they wanted him to come in a bit earlier in the game so they had to lower his stats. Nothing is known about him or Helba. Helba was even debated as not being a woman, questioning whether or not he/she could even have children.

Wasnt it in my understanding that AI could have children of sort (Aura-Zefie?)
I too never once seen Helba use any skills or items.
Whats gets me is how could an AI run a guild? I mean if Zelkova is Helba, and most likley a playable AI-PC (like the Azure knights and Helba) then wouldn't it be impossible for an AI to create a Guild since its a player-only option? (or would it be possible since NPC's can run shops, and guard guilds, etc.?)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:13 pm
may be it was his R:1 char and she had a sex change surprised  

Uke Kite

Magnificent Dustmop

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:43 pm
Wasn't there some speculation that Helba was a group of hackers instead of just one very powerful one?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:44 pm
I think your thinking of that Gardenia looking chic in the episode before Unison  

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:23 pm
Helba..and aura..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:29 pm
xDDD BL

drgnkng1354

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:46 pm
What doesn't amke sence to me...Helba knew all along about Aura, but never once try to make her her own. like never try to ***** her...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:51 pm
DD:  

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:22 pm
morganas been trying to ***** her! When skeith data drained her that was like instant intercourse  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff