Submit

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:56 pm
"Maybe." Johari grinned as well, running one paw in the water. "Then again, Muroki is pretty active. He's like a cub sometimes." She added fondly, shaking her head with a smile. "Boys will be boys, they say. I've gotta admit though--" She let loose a large yawn before she could stop it, covering her mouth with a paw. "Mm, sorry, being lazy does sound rather good right about now. I could go for a nap soon, for sure..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:59 pm
"I'm active!" Ilori declared, then he smiled sheepishly, "When I feel like it. But sometimes it's just good to..." he stretched out and laid down on the sand, "Get my beauty sleep, if you know what I mean." He grinned at his own little joke.  

demonstration_evil

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:03 pm
Ada rolled her eyes fondly, shaking her head. "Well! I'll just let you two sleepy heads get on about your business then!" And with that, Ada turned to lope off again into the desert. She didn't mind leaving Ilori with Johari. Johari was responsible. Besides...she wasn't exactly the most conscious parent in the world. Gotta let the kids find their own road and all that. And for now, she'd be finding her own...even if it was just a small path through their pride's lands.  
[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff