Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
CONTEST- Design a Merit! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:08 pm
User Image
User Image
I think I am doing it wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:12 pm
I'm pretty sure it said "good" merits.  

Cincyfan32

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:20 pm
Too many people would win the mudkip one.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:05 pm
nitnit
Too many people would win the mudkip one.

Tell me you aren't being serious, and that's not your only reason why you're against it.  

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:18 pm
It's my main reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:29 pm
nitnit
It's my main reason.

sweatdrop  

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pumpkinbot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:10 pm
I cant make a good merit, 'cause I only have Paint, but here's a suggestion: A Randomness Merit. If you're totally random (without spamming, of course) to a point where it entertains people, then you get the Randomness Merit! May I suggest that it has a picture of a piece of pie? razz  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:15 pm
Pumpkinbot
I cant make a good merit, 'cause I only have Paint, but here's a suggestion: A Randomness Merit. If you're totally random (without spamming, of course) to a point where it entertains people, then you get the Randomness Merit! May I suggest that it has a picture of a piece of pie? razz
Nah it should have this instead.
User Image  

Dreamer - Will

Pumpkinbot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:39 pm
Or a "Friendliness Merit" with a smiley face. biggrin Or maybe split the Artist one into categories: a "Recolor Merit" for recolor masters, a "Splice Merit" for the best splicers, a "Devamp/Revamp Merit" for the devamping or revamping masters, a "Banner Merit" for bannerific people (lol...bannerific...), a "Trainer Editor Merit" for trainer edits, and a "Master Artist Merit" for people who have mastered at least 5 of the six.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:14 am
nitnit
Well, I know this is more art related, but it's a guild impacting thing, so I thought it'd be fitting for the main forum.

Come up with, and draw ((using paint, photoshop, or whatever)) some serious, good merits.

Here are some I asked knight to do, but he's been gone for a few days:

- 500 posts
- 1000 posts
- November/Randomization tournament winners
- Halloween Cosplay award

NOTE: For donor awards you must donate to the mule, NOT to the guild! People who donated in the very beginning, when gold donated to the guild actually helped, will be given the deserved awards.

The..mule...now I find this post!!!! *grumbles slightly about 40k+ donation being made to the wrong place*

I suppose there is nothing that can be done for this? *shrugs and hands out Feebas shaped cookies*

I don't even know who the mule is...*pouts and sulks off to corner* By the by.. I love the Jon Award. heart  

SerraBloodsong

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:30 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:08 am
~InfinityTrust~
User Image

I'd totally put that in my sig.

But it'll clash. Can't be wapanese and geek at the same time. It'll be too overwhelming.  

Shigeru the Hero

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:30 am
Yes? Yes it would? O.o  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items