Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Woah. This guy is Carlisle. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite book in the series?
  Twilight
  New Moon
  Eclipse
  Hated them all... Me: O_o
View Results

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
9:00 PST
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:38 pm
Dang, they switched the days. It wasn't on this week. Now it's on Fridays instead of Saturdays. scream I can't believe it wasn't on today! I've been waiting all week... crying We'll just have to wait until next Friday...

...sorry for the idiocy^  

Josephine Falnor

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Cereal Strawz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:42 pm
I love that show...

I think it's a definate possibility. But we can never be sure. And I hate to get my hopes up about these things.

-sigh- Now whenever I watch Moonlight I'll be thinking of Carlisle.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:07 pm
his voice, yes-very much. But I expect him to be a little more proper in his speaking, you know?

Oh, I'm new to the guild by the way. mrgreen  

Winter Snazzy

Soleil -eclipse-

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:30 am
my friend watches it!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:56 am
I like Moonlight. Mick could be a possible Carlisle if he dyed his hair or wear a wig 3nodding  

Chocol8Chips

Opium Overture

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:47 pm
KiraLight
Whaa?Eewww..no..butt chin!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:58 pm
yeah, i agree he does look slightly like him and acts like him. The producers however have better choices for carlisle( in my opinion)!!  

aprildee13

Striking

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:26 pm
I love the show Moonlight! I watch it every Friday when it comes on. Haha. Yeah, i think he would make a great Carlisle. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:50 pm
HalloweenXXXXXX
Hey, I watched the first episode of Moonlight, it was ok. Yeah, I guess that guy was like Carlisle. But I prefer the vampire show called Blood Ties, on LifeTime, Blood Ties is like Moonlight, but slightly different. Blood Ties has the vampire Henry Fitzroy, played by Kyle Schmid. If you've ever seen the movie The Covenant, Kyle plays Aaron. But, anyways, it's a really good show and if you like the Blood Books, Blood Ties is actually based off the books. If you're a supernatural fan of some sort, I think you'd like Blood Ties.

Henry Fitzroy was the name of King Henry VIII's b*****d son with his mistress, Bessie Blount.
*is a history geek*

Watching that video makes me want to watch the show...
And yes, he could totally play Carlisle.
Hair dye never killed anyone.

OpalGirl

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100

Fifii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:16 pm
i don't think so  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:48 am
I missed last night's episode :[

But that interview was hilarious. Very entertaining. I wouldn't mind him as Carlisle at all. To be honest, though, I do pictured Carlisle a bit younger.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

alice_cullen_89

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:09 pm
You know, they could cast the guy for the movie. All they would have to do is bleach his hair and that's it. I guess, though, that it's all up to him. If he ever wants to be Carlile.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:52 pm
no, i dont think he really looks like carlise,not that much. no. Charlie Hunam. now THAT is carlisle.  

xPaperback_Writer

1,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Paris05

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:30 am
so true! mrgreen  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff