Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
You know you're a total Lucky Star nerd when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:14 pm
You don't care it's scanlated, you still go buy it.

Same applies to fansubbed anime. (I would buy Lucky Star if it was released here, but I would never listen to it's american VA's, my trust in the American anime dubbing industry is next to none now a days)

You totally porcastinate all throughout high School and still manage to graduate, even though half of your time conisisted of going on anime sites in a computer class or sneaking your yaoi/yuri/het manga/novel covertly into the book you have to read in class. (raises hand with no shame whatsoever) *coughidididitforfrankensteincough*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:59 pm
When you change your cell phone ringtone to 'The Mikuru Legend of Love'  

xMiyukii

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:30 am
When you record the Koi no Mikuru Densetsu ringtone directly from Youtube.

Although that could also mean Haruhi nerd, but that is kind of an aspect of Lucky Star nerdiness. After all, LS inspired me to record that song...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:01 am
When you bother to pay plane tickets to go to the places shown on the OP .. .

Best day ever.. Oh and bothering to dance in front of those places biggrin

I just about summarized my summer vacation in like.. 2 sentences  

Surprise Secks

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:45 pm
When you you are DYING to go to Otome Road.

.....But that applies to yaoi fans too. sweatdrop -points to sigs-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:29 pm
ZOMGYAOINOOOOOOOOOOOO.............

Isn't Otome Road biased for Yuri, even though its traditionally just a fujoshi hangout? In fact, isn't Otome Road in Akihabara?  

The_Great_Hero

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-grins-
Otome road is in Ikebukuro(?) Things are geared at women while Akihabara for men.

Worship The Shinkai...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:41 am
The_Great_Hero

Isn't Otome Road biased for Yuri, even though its traditionally just a fujoshi hangout? In fact, isn't Otome Road in Akihabara?
User Image

I want to go to both Otome road and Akihabara (but then I'm sure I'm not alone) whee  

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150

Surprise Secks

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:57 pm
I Am Mentis
The_Great_Hero

User Image

I want to go to both Otome road and Akihabara (but then I'm sure I'm not alone) whee
Akiba is great x3 and.. Otome road um.. It was nerve wrecking trying to go there alone as a guy but I managed some how D: ..

It makes it even weirder when.. You're the same race as them and you know they think you're not a foreign tourist so they look at you weird xD

it's sad emo  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:08 pm
Ikebukuro? Screw you, Wiki. I think someone edited that entry already though. Pfft.

If you're male and are planning to head to Otome Road, bring girls. At least you can give the excuse of being dragged there to pay for the weird otaku stuff they wanna buy. Or you can crossdress, but then you'd be gay. Unless you want to be...?  

The_Great_Hero

Ganymede Mj

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:11 am
When you feel the need for more anime and manga ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:34 pm
The_Great_Hero

Otome(maiden) Road is...Well, he's an excerpt from wikipedia:

Otome Road (乙女ロード, Maiden Road?) is a nickname for a street in Ikebukuro, which is located to the west of the Sunshine 60 building near Ikebukuro Station. The name originated in the May, 2004 issue of Puff magazine. The name is derived from a dense grouping of shops that specialize in "Otome-kei" (anime and dōjinshi aimed at women; lit. Maiden-type,) merchandise, all on one side of a roughly 200 meter corridor. Frequenters have more bluntly called the area "Otaku Street".

The area's media visibility increased though the 2005 film Densha Otoko, which presented Ikebukuro, represented by Otome Road, as the female otaku's town corresponding to Akihabara, the male otaku's town.

As it is only a small area of a larger commercial district it does not have frequenters who walk around in cosplay, and it is difficult to distinguish from other streets.

And what's wrong with yaoi? <:3  

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

Kitsunemage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:14 am
When you go in search of a chocolate coronet so that you can say you've consumed one. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:23 am
0ceanBlue
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
3. Showing it musically: Listening to the OST/OP/EDs. [Oh, and how many of you listen to the Radio Bangumi/Lucky Channel segments on the OST?

:/ I listen to the OST a lot, 'cause I'm trying to learn a lot of the piano-centered pieces on there. But I deleted all the Radio Bangumi segments. XDD  

Shigures Editor

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:39 am
Kitsunemage
When you go in search of a chocolate coronet so that you can say you've consumed one. xd

I had one, it's good! blaugh  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces