Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
[PRP] Heat? Please! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:01 am
"I used to stick with a lady, who looked after me when I was young - always best to stay with adults you know - who always loved to wander." Muroki smiled, thinking of his old 'aunt' and sending a swift prayer up to the warming sun to watch over her where ever she now roamed. She and his other 'aunts' had been so good to him.

"She always said she saw so much of the world but that she knew she never got to know a place as well as she could have, always moving on. I look forward to getting to know this place with everyone."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:34 pm
"My mom is like that," Ilori grinned, "My dad too, and my brother. I loved traveling with them. We always had so much fun... and," He smiled up at his king, "I think that your lady-friend had the whole world as her home. I bet that was what she meant, when she said that."

He looked out across the sand, "But... It might be nice," he laughed, "having friends around all the time." He looked a little sad despite his laugh, "Ones you won't lose, because you have to leave them behind..."

demonstration_evil

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:38 pm
Muroki nodded and fell silent, pawing the the sand again briefly, but smoothing the dent he'd made over again. Courser and dark sand, slightly less bleached and less worn to thinness by the elements...Ilori would be able to find it again, he was a good boy. His secret.

"Well, I'd best be getting back to the large dune. I can just about see here from there - would you like to stay here or come back? " He offered, smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:12 pm
Ilori smiled back, his usually happy self once more, "No, I think I'll stay here and try and figure out what the markings mean! Who knows? Maybe I'll find some burried treasure! Besides... mom will make me do work if I go back." He made a face, clearly disliking that particular idea.

"Thanks for showing me this, King Muroki!"

demonstration_evil

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:04 pm
Muroki's smile grew, amused at how Ilori wanted to dodge his chores but pleased that he was happy with the secret. He really shouldn't encourage him to stay away from the work his mother set...but he was a cute kid.

"My pleasure. But don't stay out here too long, or your mother'll be after both our pelts!" He turned to go. "See you later Ilori!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:31 am
"I promise..." Ilori pouted a little, but he smiled and waved anyway, "Bye King Muroki!" Then he re-dug the tablet. He was going treasure hunting, and no one would be able to stop him!

...except his mom when she realized he had skipped out on doing all his chores...

demonstration_evil

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:29 pm
(The end! Methinks ^^ Thanks Demo!)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:14 pm
(Not a problem, t'was fun ^_^ )  

demonstration_evil

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash