Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
The official BB (Bat Brigade) thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:14 am
...I was wondering if we could use eddie as our superhero mascot?.... (the shape-shifting parasitic shadow beast creature in these pics)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:51 am
Surely Testament would be better suited. Either him, or I-no because lets face it, where I-no is concerned....

DAYUM!  

Rellik San
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:57 am
We could always just vote for a mascot or something.Personally I like Testament better though.

Which brings me to this,if anyone doesn't like the name Bat brigade,or if you have a better idea for a name,you could just post your idea and we can put it in a poll to decide.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:35 am
.....testament would be more like a team member.....eddie (not zato-1)...is more like an amorphous creature which could offer support........testament's raven (girl ghost) could be another option for a mascot as well.....  

OverlordMMM

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:01 am
OverlordMMM
.....testament would be more like a team member.....eddie (not zato-1)...is more like an amorphous creature which could offer support........testament's raven (girl ghost) could be another option for a mascot as well.....
What about A.B.A.? emo User Image Or is she not cool enough?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:59 pm
Blackrose Kaire
We could always just vote for a mascot or something.Personally I like Testament better though.

Which brings me to this,if anyone doesn't like the name Bat brigade,or if you have a better idea for a name,you could just post your idea and we can put it in a poll to decide.
Alright, Bat Brigade it is. Now we need to put that in some type of font...
Showcard Gothic, Chiller, Alba Super, or Old English Text?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:21 am
....hmm...maybe we should define the difference between mascots, sidekicks, and heroes.....

...heroes (or villains) have skills of their own, enough to fight villains (or heroes) themselves...

...sidekicks have skills as well, but not enough to handle too many larger threats, so they support others......enough sidekicks together can actually make a decent super-hero (or super-villain team

.....mascots tend to have limited skills to use (but can use them often), or limited use of skills (but a large variety of them). They pretty much symbolize what the heroes fight for, so the heroes (or villains) allow the mascots to become a duo with them....(although its more like the hero does the work and the mascot cheers them on, unless they are actually using their skills)

...many times a sidekick can be a mascot because the hero doesn't need the support of the sidekick often (like Daxter in the Jack and Daxter games).....these sidekicks tend to relieve tensions with comedic relief.....

.....there are also times when a mascot can also be considered a sidekick...(for lack of a better example....the Pikmin for the game Pikmin)...this happens when the hero needs the expertise or powers of the mascots, but manipulates it to a better degree than the mascot themselves.......or if the mascot can't use them by itself well enough for it to even be used......(Testament's raven only attacks when a vital sign is presented to her by Testament's power.........Eddie can use his abilities, but will quickly die out without a hosts body to conserve and efficiently use his powers)

.....other video game characters may not fit into any categories, or may fit into all of them....

....Sonic is a hero in the game, but he is a mascot for the Sega company.....as well as Sega's sidekick (in a manner of speaking) because Sega could have still done well without Sonic's creation.....

...hope this helps classify them (from my point of view that is).....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:39 pm
Nooo it's dying! *shocks the thread*Live...LIVE DARN YOU!!!! gonk *flatline*  

Awesome Akwardness

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:42 pm
I'll try shocking it to life...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:18 pm
The look on that guy's face is enough to shock it back to life O_o
...maybe..  

Awesome Akwardness

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:54 am
Blackrose Kaire
...maybe..

He wants your loli body. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:16 am
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
...maybe..

*gasp*Nooooo!*hugs herself*He can't have my milkduds!
(incase your wondering...thier not big enough for me to call them milkshakes.. stare )  

Awesome Akwardness

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:16 am
Since Batman already owns the batmobile...Can we use this!!?? biggrin

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:42 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
...maybe..

(incase your wondering...thier not big enough for me to call them milkshakes.. stare )
....I don't believe you...prove it!.... twisted

...jk..

...but anyway....how can we all fit into that truck? (and more importantly, how would we steer it?)

....anyway, if anyone knows how to teleport, or bend time and space, that would be much quicker...  

OverlordMMM

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:06 pm
OverlordMMM
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
...maybe..

....I don't believe you...prove it!.... twisted

...jk..

...but anyway....how can we all fit into that truck? (and more importantly, how would we steer it?)

....anyway, if anyone knows how to teleport, or bend time and space, that would be much quicker...
I don't show Darth vader and Sephiroth to anyone!Unless you have Mardi gras beads..Cause' it seems for some reason no female is able to keep their modestly around them..It's like the power of shiny beads compel us!

Yeah in retrospect..It wouldn't be a great idea..but it still looks funny smile

.....Does it make anyone else think of a sperm though?Or just me? sweatdrop  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas