Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi RPG: The Wolf's Song (New Seto Needed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:58 am
(Not that kind of hand! sweatdrop I mean a hand in... Well, helping Jou getting Seto to Join and gomen, I meant early in the day before school, not the other way around. Puppeting is fun!) Ryou whined, how was he suppose to get inside of the building anyway? Maybe Mokuba would let him in, maybe or someone else. He hated being in wolf form since it was hard to make himself look frustrated without looking menacing. So, he went to the front door and pawed on it, hoping that Mokuba would let him in.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:59 am
Seto had gone to eat breakfast with his brother and his suspicions were confirmed when he started trying to talk to him and realized he had no idea what Mokuba was talking about.
Later in the day, his head of security came to interupt him. "Sir, there's a large dog, or a wolf or something. We can't shoot it."
"Why in the hell not? Guns have bullets don't they?" Seto asked angrily.
"We tried. We need to get you and your brother out now. It's headed this way." Seto glared at the man. He would soon be fired for his incompetence. He stopped short of doing just that for two reasons.
The first was that Mokuba might not know what made a good head of security. The second was that there was a white wolf sitting where his door used to be. It seemed rather docile when Seto looked went over to it.
He pulled the instructions and ribbon off and it left. He ordered his staff to clean up and went out to one of the nicer places in his tree garden to read and to think.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:04 am
Mokuba looked down at the wolf, it was pretty. " Hey, hes very pretty. " he said a loud petting Ryou, he trusted it for some odd reason or he wouldnt of petted him.

((thats ok, but I dunno if Mokuba would help if he wasnt allowed to join, that would be like taking Seto away from him almost.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:08 am
The wolf followed him, looking up at him with all too knowing eyes. He waited for the other to read the instructions. Ryou knew exactly what they said, he'd read the same himself about half a year ago. 'There is no need to bring anything with you, we will provide the food, housing, clothing if needed. Just follow the wolf and you will not be harmed, maimed, damaged in any way, shape and form. He'll guide you directly to a safe area where you should wait for my arrival.' It was all pretty cut and dry. Ryou was who had made Jou wary about changing someone just before the moon. He'd gotten hostile towards the end of his change, he'd stayed with Bakura until about two days before his first change and ended up flinging the other into a wall. He hadn't seen the other since then.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:15 am
Seto looked up to see the wolf still there. This could only mean one thing. He was nuts. If he was nuts, it didn't matter what he did. He followed the wolf to wherever it decided to take him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:17 am
Mokuba watch him, as he ran to his side. He always went everywhere with Seto. And for some reason he had a bad feeling inside. All that he could think of inside was not to let him go alone.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:19 am
Ryou had to practically drag Seto to get him to stand up and actually start following him, he really just wanted to get home and curl up and sleep. He shrugged it off when Mokuba started following too, like a puppy alright. Just as Jou said, if Mokuba follows, let him. He was soon leading them around large, old houses that were sturdy but obviously unfit for the modern human life to want. He was soon going up the steps of a large victorian. Carefully leading the two behind him up the stairs, luckily most of the pack was asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:21 am
Mokuba looked shocked to all that was around him. The house was so big, he wondered what would be inside. His stomach did flips as he stayed close to his brother. He still had a bad feeling about this.

((I dunno, I still wonder how you could see Mokuba wanting him to join, then wouldnt he leave Mokuba behind? Jou told him not to worry about Mokuba and that he was slipping away. I dunno if Mokuba would like that and going with him. Sorry, just trying to figure things out sweatdrop ))  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:29 am
Seto wasn't aware of his brother following. He did not like the idea of his brother being hurt here or anywhere. He was quiet though. He didn't know what else could be in here and he didn't want to wake anything up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:32 am
(What I'm thinking, more than likely it was Mokuba who came to Jou for help and I'm going to say that Jou probably could tell that Mokuba too had been slightly hurt by what Gozoburo did to Seto, thus, Jou would want to have Mokuba join as well, as much for safety as reassuring Seto to do the same.)

The white wolf lead them to the leader's room, it was the largest in the house and was unfurnished like the others, however, it did have a pile of furs sitting in a large pile, that was where the wolf left them.

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:35 am
((ooh oks, that sounds cool, I got it mrgreen ))

Mokuba had now reconized the place they were, he remembered being here once. He remembered giving a plea to Jou to help his brother how ever he could. He smiled and let out a small sigh once it came back to him. He knew they were safe now. He looked up giving Seto a small smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:38 am
That's when Jou came in, he was dressed down somewhat, and his hair was wet from a shower. Luckily he had thought to wear his mask. "Thank you, Ryou, go down and fetch our friends here a meal, as I'm sure I interrupted their breakfast." He commented.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:40 am
Mokuba smiled warmly seeing Jou, he did like him and have respect for him, until he got to goofy. " Hey Jou.." he whispered looking from behind his brother.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:43 am
Seto looked this new presence up and down critically. He didn't like this. It felt too much like a kidnapping. If he had know how exactly one went about holding onto one's soul, he would have held it tightly.
"Mokuba, what's going on? Better yet, what's going on here?" Seto asked angrily, eyes narrowed.

((Don't worry, Seto will still be uke... he just needs to be put in his place a little is all.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:43 am
"Hey." Jou commented back, smirking slightly. "I've had my eye on you for a while now, debating as to whether or not you were healing at all on your own. I've come to the conclusion that you aren't. So, I've decided the best remedy to this current problem would be to have you become one of us. Only one dilemma, I want it to be by choice and not by force."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff