Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
Favored mangas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like manga?
  Yes
  No
  What's a manga?
View Results

jelly-s pimp

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:16 am
I really like hanakimi.. biggrin I prefer reading the manga most of the time coz the events and happenings are more detailed than in the anime version. and sometimes the anime got a totally different plot. XP  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:17 am
I love reading manga! Right now I'm reading Tsubasa Chronicles, Death Note, Shugo Chara, Vampire Knight, Shakugan no Shana, and The Gentlemen's Alliance. The only problem with manga is that you have to wait for the next volumes to come out with an ongoing series like Shugo Chara and Vampire Knight...  

AcidRyu

Hugel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:36 pm
I haven't been up to date with any mangas lately the lastest on I read is Death Note. I want to read Hellsing though  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:49 am
My favorite is The Demon Ororon. It was beautiful and didn't follow the common plot for most manga. I love it ^^  

__Pastel__Sheep__

Dapper Lunatic

Goddess of Pentacles

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:22 am
well for me I like the quitsie ones, and the ones that are long in mangas. I don't like a two book manga...like to keep the anticipation going xp  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:28 am
Death note is amazing! I never realy read it though.........I know the concept and the characters. L is the one who has a really weird sitting position who only eats candy correct?  

Broken_Wingless

AcidRyu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:09 pm
Broken_Wingless
Death note is amazing! I never realy read it though.........I know the concept and the characters. L is the one who has a really weird sitting position who only eats candy correct?

Yup. L's the guy who eats candy, cakes, and any other sugar based products with the weird sitting position. He's awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:28 am
SugarRyu
Broken_Wingless

Yup. L's the guy who eats candy, cakes, and any other sugar based products with the weird sitting position. He's awesome.

*nod nod* I'm just glad I didn't confuse him with another character. I always do that even watching anime.  

Broken_Wingless

chaton-rose-rouge

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:02 am
I love everything Clamp makes to pieces!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:45 pm
chaton-rose-rouge
I love everything Clamp makes to pieces!
Clamp is awesome but sometimes I feel lost between the panels especially in Tsubasa Chronicles. Clamp's art style is beautiful but I get distracted by its beauty a little bit too much to pay attention to the fighting and pretty auras of doom.  

AcidRyu

Hersheys Rocks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:44 pm
Good Completed Mangas?

Meru Puri, Fullmoon O Sagashite, Death Note are all good ones off of the top of my head heart They should be available on stoptazmo.com, vnmanga.com or mangatraders.com

whee My current favs right now are Dazzle (Hatenko Yugi), Naruto, Eyeshield 21, Shinshi Doumei Cross (Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, by the same author of Fullmoon), Vampire Knight (by the author of Meru Puri), Fullmetal Alchemist (the anime sucks though =P completely murders a masterpiece of a manga) and DNAngel

There's probably more XD Those are the ones I'm really the most obsessed with

Yukiru Sugisaki's two year hiatus on DNAngel really pisses me off though >.<

Sorryz for the ramble =P

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:48 pm
my favorite manga is trigun =D  

skate baker

Goddess of Pentacles

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:36 pm
cool to see and learn art style razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:48 am
I Think Air Gear and Hatsukoi Limited is great.  

Acid Cakes

Requiem-X3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:14 am
Chobits and tsubasa reservoir chronicles are awesome as well, especially the last one, if you love plot twists.  
Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff