Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
My Sakura tree finished (colored) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:43 pm
Ah, come on... I'm sure you didn't fail as bad as you think. Someday I'll post up some of my older drawings and show you the meaning of failure... emo But I am happy to say I've improved since then. ^_^

It is a bit frustrating when people never say anything bad about one's drawings, esp. if they are one's friends. I was a bit lucky since I had a fellow artist who pointed out all the things I had wrong... lately I've been kinda upset with him, though, because although he's good at looking for the bad things, he never says anything about the good things that are there.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:25 pm
Ehehe, I really failed. There was this time I tried Everybody's avatar, it was really hard to draw especially Koro's avi.

well, a friend of mine said that i've improved a lot. I'm happy someone said that to me, and happire that I see it to. Actually its weird, it takes me at least 3 tries to make my drawing look at least presentable. I noticed that w/ my kakashi drawing, the 1st one was no good, the 2nd one was a little distorted and the third one was presentable

Yeah, I hate it when people say nothing wrong about my works. I guess ur friend is quite opposite, since he only sees the negative parts. Hmmm.... u must be really upset, if i had a friend like that i would be frustrated  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:14 pm
Hmm... you say you tried to draw everybody's avi here? In which case I'd like to see mine! mrgreen I'd like to see more of your work, if you're not too busy, and even if you say you failed, well this is an opportunity to get tips for improvement. 3nodding And in return, I'll draw yours! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:55 am
Sorry haven't replied sweatdrop

Wait r u sure bout this?........ok I'll show it this sunday. Maybe I'll try to draw the avi again  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:58 pm
Yay! *happydance* And of course I'm sure. Can't wait to see it... biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:02 am
OK, I'll be posting it this weekend. i won't be here tomorrow cause we'll be campin out in school and be back at saturday afternoon

I'll be posting of the following avi :YOURS, BELLA, KORO and CZAR LIECE'S  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:55 am
Well here it is----
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I must ask forgiveness kyangfan, It was was my first time to draw an avatart type like yours so I had a hard time. I was a ble to put a slight pose to bella and czar, their avi was a little easier cause I'm used to that kind of avi  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:04 pm
By the gods, friend!
I feel so very honoured. However may I repay you? Are you on some quest that I might be able to assist with?
heart
Thank you so much!
b  

Bellabie

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:24 am
It's lovely, Len. mrgreen There's nothing to forgive... I love it! *puts on profile*

I have yours drawn too, but I haven't had the chance to scan it yet. Again, thank you! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:12 pm
No matter what u say I must Improve these drawings! But I thanks xd

to kyangfa
Thanks, can't wait to see it ! Oh and I will, someday, draw a better version for you
Hey I just realized, If june is ur name shouldn't that mean that ur b-day is also June??(sorry this is something I've been wonderin about for the past few sayd)

to bella
No, its alright, I'm glad u like it, and I'll draw a revised version of every avatar I posted here with the flower representation I always put in all of my female avi art  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:14 pm
70v3n
No matter what u say I must Improve these drawings! But I thanks xd

to kyangfa
Thanks, can't wait to see it ! Oh and I will, someday, draw a better version for you
Hey I just realized, If june is ur name shouldn't that mean that ur b-day is also June??(sorry this is something I've been wonderin about for the past few sayd)

No, I'm actually born in the winter months (how's that for irony?) but my sister is born in the same month as her name... and on the 1st, as well. ^_^

I did this of your old avi-- sorry it's a little rough. I'll probably draw your new one someday soon to make up for it, since it looks pretty cool with the falcon. biggrin
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:13 pm
Thank you very much!

Ehehe, I want to make a better drawing of you after seeing this.....sadly right now I am unable to draw anything..... sad

Well, pretty Ironic, they must have thought that june would be a nice name inspite of the season.

Anyway thank you again, its very awesome!  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:49 am
User Image

Ahhhh!! Len!!! OMG! OMG!!!
How come I didn't notice your effort!!! OmG!!

Your artworks are awesome! And you took such effort in trying to draw mine which is obviously the hardest! OMG!!!

Thank you so much!!

And sorry for the amount of exclamation marks sweatdrop

EDIT
Because of your gracious effort, I have decided to draw yours in return xD And inked as well! Though it might not look as fancy as kyangfan's sweatdrop

User Image

EDIT AGAIN
Whoops! I forgot about your falcon wings!! gonk Darn it... *slaps forehead*

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:54 pm
eek "Not as fancy", Koro?? You're kidding, right? xd  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:43 pm
Ohh, thank you very much, its very nice and cute biggrin

Oh, i've improved my avi drawings and I'll post it later on XD
I'll show kyangfa's and ur's, bella's avi will be reserved

thank you again

---I am very honored to be drawn by both of u---  
Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games