[prp] The Green Mile Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:38 pm
Wait a minute! That was not fair. He frowned lightly and tried to keep from getting upset or angry, he knew it would only work his mother up more! "Why was it stupid to go along with it mom? Have you ever thought, oh, maybe he wants to see exciting, new places not infested by tons of relatives?" He had no tact, and was rather mean about the comment. He loved home, his family, and his relatives. But it was embarrassing being treated like such a baby in front of Nafsi! And His mother kept glancing between them, it was so awkward!

"The ONLY thing stupid about it was that I chose not to tell you and father I was leaving. You have control problems." He said the very last part very quietly, almost under his breath so she wouldn't hear him. He loved his mother, very much so. But not when she was like this!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:38 am
It was hard to not notice the way the lioness kept glancin back and forth between Rengo and herself. It felt odd, being watched like that, it wasn't something she particularly enjoyed, it made her wonder what exactly was going through the others mind as she looked at them. Nafsi could feel herself flushing but she managed to keep it under control and hoped the others wouldn't notice.

The leopardess didn't like how things were going but she didn't know what to say to possibly calm Nyunya. She then winced when she heard Rengo's response to his mother. Not the best choice of words to use, or tone. "Rengo...." She said in hushed tones glancing at the pink maned male. Her pink eyes quickly shifting back to the small lioness. "Once again I apologize. If there is some way I could make it up to you. Please let me know." The leopardess decided to try and plead for the other side. She didn't want to stay on bad terms with Nyunya.

Nuxaz

Kaytla

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:16 am
Nyunya was starting to get a little bit irritated once more. And in one quick motion, she had cuffed him on the head yet again. Not as hard this time, but it wasn't a playful tap, either. "Maybe I didn't, because I was too busy worrying about what had happened to you!" she snapped at him in a sour tone. "And the fact that you disappeared without even a single word was exactly the reason I was sick with worry over you; it was exactly the reason the whole idea was completely and utterly stupid. You were old enough to get out of here for a little while. Your father and I both travelled around at your age, and we know you're as damned well capable as we were! And travelling in company is even better! I wouldn't have had a problem so long as you weren't leaving for good, you idiot!"

She turned away from him with a scowl and a sigh, taking a few moments to work her expression back to something somewhat calmer, and then turned her attention to the leopardess before her. "Thank you. I'll keep that in mind for when I'm feeling better about all this. But you have quite a bit to make up for, I hope you realise."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:54 am
He grunted softly in response and stared away from his mother and Nafsi. He stayed silent, very sullen. He wanted this to be over. He was completely mortified and he felt as if his mother was taking this way out of paw. Of course he didn't know what it felt like to be a mother, did he?

He felt like saying a number of things but his ears twitched. Nafsi had just whispered a warning to him. Or a caution, really. He almost wanted to say, well I didn't leave for good... I am here now aren't I? But maybe I should have. Just to hurt her feelings! But he wouldn't, he wasn't that way. He was just struggling to handle this properly. He had felt so grown up traveling around with Nafsi and in a matter of minutes his mother had completely destroyed that feeling.

He let out a deep breath and bowed his head to his mother. "You're right. I am sorry." He finally stated. His tail was flicking back and forth and really he just wanted this to be over with.

"May I go now mother? I'd rather like to see Njozi before the day is over.." His tone was soft, slightly pleading because he didn't want her to flip out on him for asking leave of her company.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Kaytla

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:20 am
Nyunya frowned as she looked at her son, not really believing for a second that his apology was actually genuine and sincere. But she had to suppose that was really all she would get out of him. She had been his age not all that long ago, his age when she first had him, and she remembered how she had always felt that she was right and everyone else was in the wrong - including Taabu, at times. Never mind that she still had that opinion now.

She sighed softly, giving in to his wish for her to stop her lecturing, even though she still had plenty left to say, if given the chance. He wouldn't understand her feelings at all until he had cubs of his own... but let him wait to learn for himself just a little bit longer. She didn't need such a strong reminder that she was getting old.

Slowly, she sat down, waving a paw for him to go off. "Fine, fine... You can go and see Njozi. He was disappointed when he realised you weren't here when he got back." Suddenly, Nyunya smiled, and added with a casual shrug, "You should find your father as well, so you can meet your five younger brothers and younger sister, too."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:03 am
He blinked and stared at her, about to get up and bid farewell to Nafsi, asking to be alone for a while. That is... until his mother said something about younger siblings. Part of him was delighted about having a bigger family but he was also a little mad. Worried about him gone yet she still had time to... to do that with his father? His face flickered over disgust to delight and he just grinned at her, shaking his head.

"Filled the nest when the birds were out to play.." He mumbled softly to himself and then louder, "I will do just that mother. Congratulations." That felt a little funny to say but he wasn't sure what else to say in response to the news.

He got to his feet and looked to Nafsi. "Are you okay to explore by yourself?"

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:29 am
Nafsi had remained silent for quite some time not feeling the need or want to interrupt Nyunya and Rengo's conversation. The leopardess knew that now was not the time to interrupt, it wouldn't be very wise to do so in the least. She kept her pink colored eyes on the ground beneath her as she silently listened.

When she was addressed she looked up. "Ah...yes. I'll be fine." she replied to him nodding and giving him a smile to reassure her statement. "Go, you're due for some family time." she told him before glancing at his mother. Swallowing she spoke choosing her words as carefully as she could. "If it won't be a problem I would like to speak with you later to see how to make it up to you..." her voice was rather soft as she spoke before she bowed her head and stepped backward giving both of them plenty of space.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:08 am
Nyunya actually laughed at the expressions that crossed over Rengo's face. She supposed it was to be expected, though. What child, especially a teenager, didn't feel that way about the idea of their parents together? And what parent, especially one like Nyunya, didn't find their reactions funny? "Just make sure you drop in on them soon, Rengo. You and I aren't the only ones with a full head of pink hair any more."

The older female shifted her gaze to Nafsi, and for the first time, she gave her son's leopard friend a smile. When she wasn't angry at Rengo, she supposed the other female wasn't so bad at all, despite having all but kidnapped her son, as Nyunya would probably continue to view it for a while until the last bits of her anger simmered down. She was at least politer than Rengo was. With a nod of her head, she replied, "That'll be fine. Rengo will tell you where to find me later."

She rose to her feet again, turning away from the other two, prepared to head back home. "Well, I have some hunting to do for six very hungry cubs. I'll see the two of you later." She gave her son one more weighted, you're-not-getting-out-of-what-I'm-about-to-make-you-do look. "And Rengo, you'll be sleeping with us in the den tonight, I'm sure." And by 'sure', she meant, 'you damn well are whether you like it or not, boy'. "Both of you," she added on the end, her eyes flickering to Nafsi. It wasn't really fair to leave her out of it and make her sleep by herself in a strange place. Ny was sure Taabu wouldn't mind. Tough noogies if he did, really. "See you later, kids."

With a flick of her tail, the petite lioness began to walk away in her search for suitable food large enough to feed her babies.

Kaytla

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:15 am
He just grinned at that, one of the first real smiles he'd shown his mother in a while. So some of them had fluffy pink 'manes' huh? He felt... amused by this. It used to be a rare color but he supposed it couldn't be helped thanks to his mother.

The grin fell right off his face at her next words though. She just wanted to make him drop dead, didn't she? He didn't dare look at Nafsi. He looked away, toward the sky and shook his head softly, breathing out an irked sound. "Y-yeah." He muttered, just to keep her happy.

He thought he almost threw up when his mother included Nafsi in this. "Mom!" He yelped, but it was too late. She was heading off already. He looked apologetically to Nafsi. "I'm so sorry.." He said, looking pained. This had been a complete disaster.

"Er... I think I need to go find my brother... and you said you'd be okay exploring so.." He bowed his head to her. "I'll catch you later, alright?" And then he hurried off, more than mortified.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:45 am
Nafsi nodded returning the other female's smile with a soft one of her own not entirely sure what else to do. She thought that it was a good idea to seek Nyunya later on to have a one on one conversation with her. The leopard didn't like anyone, especially not the mother of her companion, being angry with her no matter what the reason and was more than ready to hopefully make amends.

Slightly startled by the offer, er demand, that she stay the night with them she quickly said, "Thank you..." She didn't want to sound rude after all, Ny was being polite by including her. Glancing at Rengo she shook her head. "There's nothing to be sorry about." she told him.

"Go, I'll be fine." she said nodding her head at him before turning away to spend some time by herself. "That sounds good." she responded before padding off.

Nuxaz

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces