Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Random / Chatterbox
Does anyone here play Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Fun?
  Hell ya!
  ******** No!
View Results

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:00 pm
PhoenixBlade983
Shigeru K
I used a stalling flame deck.

A loooong time ago. Stopped caring as soon as GX came around with 1000+ new cards.

I actually like the new cards, all the E-Hero ones related anyways. But most of the others flat out suck.
kaku kowaku natteru uchi ha tookutemo

The D-hero's are pretty good too...

I lost my E hero Blade edge card. emo

egai ta mirai e tsuzukiteru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:07 pm
i have a good strategy with my deck. if i can just get my hands on another soul absorbing bone tower...

anyways with the two i have, and combine it with my zombie master, everytime i special summon a zombie type- monster, my opponent has to discard two cards per bone tower on the field. and then there's my book of lifes, and premature burial, and vampire lord, and call of the haunted, and spirit caller. with those cards, my opponents deck will run out of cards in no time.  

ravemaster47

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:09 pm
iOathkeeper
PhoenixBlade983
Shigeru K
I used a stalling flame deck.

A loooong time ago. Stopped caring as soon as GX came around with 1000+ new cards.

I actually like the new cards, all the E-Hero ones related anyways. But most of the others flat out suck.
kaku kowaku natteru uchi ha tookutemo

The D-hero's are pretty good too...

I lost my E hero Blade edge card. emo

egai ta mirai e tsuzukiteru

Well, I don't know where you live, but where I live there are Jaden Yuki Starter Decks that come with one. They also have a few other useful cards like Draining Shield, E-Hero Necroshade, and um...other good cards thats all I know.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:44 pm
ravemaster47
i have a good strategy with my deck. if i can just get my hands on another soul absorbing bone tower...

anyways with the two i have, and combine it with my zombie master, everytime i special summon a zombie type- monster, my opponent has to discard two cards per bone tower on the field. and then there's my book of lifes, and premature burial, and vampire lord, and call of the haunted, and spirit caller. with those cards, my opponents deck will run out of cards in no time.

I used to run a deck like that... You might want to consider Needle Worm. Sure, it's an insect, but flipping it causes your opponent to discard 5 cards.
I like my new deck better, though.  

darkslasherX
Crew

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:04 pm
darkslasherX
ravemaster47

I used to run a deck like that... You might want to consider Needle Worm. Sure, it's an insect, but flipping it causes your opponent to discard 5 cards.

that's not what i meant by destruction... i meant it like, it's nearly impossible for my opponent to summon a monster.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:23 pm
I just made a new deck that wiped out my E-Hero in three turns.  

PhoenixBlade983

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:39 pm
Ouch, thats gotta hurt. What is it themed after?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:43 pm
Chaotix Bluix

do you refer to me or pheonix?  

ravemaster47

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:11 pm
ravemaster47
darkslasherX
ravemaster47

that's not what i meant by destruction... i meant it like, it's nearly impossible for my opponent to summon a monster.

I thought you were trying to kill your opponent's deck. Oh well. There's always Spirit Reaper... It's hard to kill AND can force your opponent to discard from their hand.
I still think my new deck owns. (Seeing a theme here yet?)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:37 am
ravemaster47
Chaotix Bluix

Sorry for the confusion, but I think I meant phoenix. sweatdrop  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:33 am
Chaotix Bluix
ravemaster47
Chaotix Bluix

Sorry for the confusion, but I think I meant phoenix. sweatdrop

Just a burn/stall deck. Prevent opponents from doing damage, destroy their cards, and inflict damage to there life points quickly. The CED Cyber Jar combo goes very nicely.
There's also Exiled Force and Mataza the Zapper, a must have in that deck. But I guess ti's kinda a Warrior Themed Deck.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:12 pm
Can't....let...thread....die....must.....unleash.....urge.....to....discuss.......Yu-Gi-Oh!.....  

PhoenixBlade983

Harrison Richardson

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:56 pm
I run a rock defence deck that works well for me  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:05 am
Anyone here have Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tour for the DS? I'm getting it soon and making a deck after my real-life deck deck so we can duel!! It's supposedly good confused  

PhoenixBlade983

Tyhoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:24 am
I use a basic wind aggro deck whenever I play, which isn't often.

Hunter Owl is funny though; two 2400 attackers on turn two with trap support is always fun.  
Random / Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff