Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Extended Discussion
The cycle of life...clock thoery??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The clock theory -we have issue's but they get corrected but then it happens again- True or false?
  True
  False
  HERITIC!! YOUR A RAVING LOONEY!!!!!!!!
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:36 pm
My sentiments exactly... stare These unbelievers know not the ways of Chaos...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:37 pm
I know not the ways, but I wish to...
What makes me an unbeliever?
b  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:49 pm
You reinforce the ideas of definite, unchanging things, of laws, order, and rules. You think all things in life are concrete, existent as they are because that is how you sense them. You like to think in patterns, and regard all else as having a pattern, and never wish to break it. I'd go on, but how chaotic would I be if I explained things? domokun

cheese_whine wahmbulance

dramallama

dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:13 pm
This is not true.
I do think that there are rhythms and patterns, but you are quite mistaken. Many things are not concrete, to me. Here, however, I express what I know or believe as fact. Such things that have been proven are generally concrete because it is nearly impossible for us to test the incomprehensible.

Just a note, your response was nearly as predictable as my own, though. You see? Just as there are infinite ways to break a pattern, there are infinite ways to categorize something.

Two different things are infinitely alike and similar at the same time.
b  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:48 pm
Ah, but you may have least expected a predictable response! Sometimes, Chaos and Order... ah, nevermind. You'd never understand anyway. WAH-TAHHHHH! *Launches a flying bicycle kick towards Bellabie!*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:02 pm
*metaphorically dodges*
I realize that there are infinitely many outcomes and causes in a situation, but it is my belief that things are in more of a gradient. The main "path" is generally followed, but there are outliers and so on. I can expect you to continue to follow your own belief, but it is possible that you could change your mind entirely and, even, come up with an entirely new theory.
b  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:10 pm
It is eqally possible that YOU could be converted. Perhaps if you could somehow meet Havik, you'd gain a bit more understanding...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:48 am
Indeed it is. I merely used that to make example of something that would have been less predictable.
b  

Bellabie

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:29 pm
Mobius your one wierd dude, but at least you got that going for you

The chaos theory is a load of hog-wash by the way without patterns even you would be lost mate, somethings are concrete but not all. too expand on your chaos hog-wash even a relitivaly wierd dude as your-self has your own pattern maybe a unique patter but yet still a pattern! I'll point one out, You often think of yourself as a proclaimed prophet (that how its spelled) well maybe you are but the pattern show's in your threads and replies that you are very confident in yourself, not a bad thing and im not attacking you either. True you may not be in the highest light but your still somewhat of a friend. so 4laugh *makes raspberry noise* to your chaos

Φ.Φ
dameon = dead tired
nighty night

caio  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:23 pm
Daemon, friend, tread lightly...

As I noted previously, I believe that a gradient would solve both matters.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Forgive the change of size, please.)
The black would be the "most regular" projection, the outliers (fade to white) are events that occur by pure chaos.

Anyhow, that is not the intent of this thread. Although Mobius has a forthcoming voice of confidence, let it not be forgotten that e is quite humble and understanding, also.
heart
b  

Bellabie

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:43 pm
and insulting..... *grumble grumble*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:01 pm
Ah, but Chaos cannot exist without Order, for they feed off of each other. I require to create some basic patterns to live by, as humans almost always need to do, but I also enjoy the instant, the impulsive, the spontaneous. If you came along with me on a shopping trip, you'd know how impulsive I can get! The point is that a person can be Chaotic and Orderly at the same time.

As for the 'insulting' comment... Need I remind you YOU used the term 'hog-wash' to describe my God-given Free Speech?

Anyway, I DO hae a pattern for posts, I'll admit it. If someone challenges my logic, I feel the irrational desire to try and clarify. In Layman's terms, it simply means that by arguing against me, you trigger a response and fuel the arguement (and I use the term 'arguement loosely), allowing for infinite discussion. I merely like my point of view to be.. I don't know... understood. Even if you disagree, I feel comfortable if you understand where I'm coming from.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

scintillio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:55 am
Mobius Nightshade
Ah, but Chaos cannot exist without Order, for they feed off of each other. I require to create some basic patterns to live by, as humans almost always need to do, but I also enjoy the instant, the impulsive, the spontaneous. If you came along with me on a shopping trip, you'd know how impulsive I can get! The point is that a person can be Chaotic and Orderly at the same time.

i totally agree with the chaos and order thing---my room may appear to be nothing but a mess to some---but i know exactly where everything is~! *nods*  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff