Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Village Spring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:46 pm
((Well well...Baka-kun..just i time to stand in the way of my characters.))
Tekkou Toi landed in front of the raikage. Standing in a kneeling position. "I bring reports of akatsuki members in the direction of konohagakure. I ask of permission to scout. Not engage, just to scout to see if they have plans on our village. I would need a clearance to leave city boundaries." Tekkous voice was as unemotional and his hunter-nin mask would hide any face motions. As he stood up to receive the answer he looked at the boy next to the Raikage. Another genin serving Kaede, he could perhaps be useful  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:46 pm
Kahatir
"I shall serve Kaede-sensei as well as I can, Raika... Hana-sama." He said trying to fake looking happt to call her by her name. "You.. You wouldn't happen to know where she might be?"
Linea smiled at Mitsu. "You are uncomfortable calling me anything other than Raikage, aren't you?" Linea was positive she knew for sure about it, but hearing him say so would maybe help him relax. "And for the whereabouts of Keade...hmmm...Either the Dojo, or the forest..." After her statement a loud boom was heard from the north. "What was that?" Linea says and disappears instantly. The blurr Mitsu noticed went North.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kahatir

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:13 pm
"Yes, Raikage-sama." He said to her before she left and he then left himself towards the dojo.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:52 pm
Yoh arrived at the spring, and sat down. mulling over thoughts in head. He was the last of his clan, after him, the Kirimaru would be extinct. He ighed, then his thoughts trayed back to Kasumi. "No," He muttered, "She isn't the kind for love..."  

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:52 pm
Hitomi entered the Springs and found a bench to sit on. She watched the birds fly by, then closed her eyes and just listened to the wind.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:09 pm
Yoh had sensed that Hitomi had arrived. He turned around and faced her. "Hitomi...I'm sorry for earlier." He didn't look at her, he wasn't used to apologizing.  

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:03 pm
Linea walks along the riverbank of the spirng, occasionally dropping Sakura pedals in the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:28 pm
Oni walked into the springs. If he knew something about this place was that the Raikage was here a lot of times. For that reason a good place to look in first. Oni walks around and searches for Linnea. Even if he sometimes stopped to look at the water it calmed him down often.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:36 am
A complete failure it was to search here. Well if she was her she didn't want to be found by Oni at this moment. He took the second most likely place for her to be. So he turned hsi tail and started to walk towards the raikage office. What Yoh had said was a bit true, even if Oni didn't care so much what he thouht. He had left the village true, but he didn't run as no one came to stop him. Even if hadn't learned much when being gone he had learned one big thing. A few great jutsus mastered whas greater then a 100 jutsus.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:03 pm
Keitama made his way to the village spring and found a tree branch to sit on with a view of the spring as he leaned back and opened up a small book he had taken with him. Unfolding the pages as he began to read the book he enjoyed what little time he could find away from others to read.  

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:43 pm
Keitama smiled as he walked into the springs, it had been a while since he had first arrived at the village. He found his somewhat private spot hidden in the trees as he made his way up the tree and into the spot, pulling out another book he "borrowed" to read.......

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:37 pm
As they entered the Spring, Shuna was captivated by the scenery. She had the expression of -awe- on her face. She looked at the water, then the flowers, then the rock formations...etc. She finally found a Sakura blossom tree she really seemed to like, and sat under it.  

SissyMX
Crew

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:44 am
SissyMX
As they entered the Spring, Shuna was captivated by the scenery. She had the expression of -awe- on her face. She looked at the water, then the flowers, then the rock formations...etc. She finally found a Sakura blossom tree she really seemed to like, and sat under it.

Saki rolled her eyes at Shuna's antics. She looked around for a second before cupping her hands to her mouth and calling out. "KEITAMA!" She yelled. After all the best way to find someone was of course to make them find you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:06 am
As if on cue a sudden rustling in the tree just behind them cam out as someone or something came crashing out of the tree without yelling. Keitama was in obvious pain as he slowly picked himself off the ground rubbing his head, "Oww... what's with all the yelling?" he asked as he still hadn't taken a good look at the two girls.

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash