Magickal Tattoos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kabuki Doll

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:00 pm
SiegeDragomon
i absolutly hate needles but im still going to get a large stylized decagram on my back when im 18

I'm with you on both accounts of fearing needles but still wanting a tattoo. I'll probably cry when I get the design of a celtic cresting moon pentacle inked onto my right wrist.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:51 am
...I wonder if they have droughts or numbing ointments for the freakishly sensitive people. confused It would make sense in today's age.  

Jameta
Captain

WebenBanu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:49 am
Jameta
...I wonder if they have droughts or numbing ointments for the freakishly sensitive people. confused It would make sense in today's age.

They probably do... but isn't the whole point of tats to show how tough you are in the first place? That would take the edge off of the ordeal, and then it wouldn't be as cool anymore.^_^'  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:46 pm
WebenBanu
Jameta

They probably do... but isn't the whole point of tats to show how tough you are in the first place? That would take the edge off of the ordeal, and then it wouldn't be as cool anymore.^_^'

xd This reminds me of when I went with my ex to get his tattoo on his birthday (which I helped pay for, the b*****d stare ), and he was SOBBING, and ended up nearly breaking my fingers. The guys offered to give him some all day pain relief to atleast ease it but he said no in fear that he would be seen as some kind of pansy. Which in reality he is rolleyes  

Kabuki Doll

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:35 pm
Jameta needs pain killers. domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:33 pm
Jameta

There are numbing creams, available over the counter at most drug stores. They're generally used for people going for blood work, but it works just as ewll on tattoos. I've also heard of people using ambesol (for tooth/gum pain) when going for their tattoos. :S  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:56 am
I hope I remember that. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:26 am
Speaking of pain, I just realized I have a deep purple bruise on my calf stressed the weirdest thing is, it's almost precisely the shape of a crescent moon eek  

Kabuki Doll

Akasha_wp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:46 am
I want a tattoo of a heartagram. But yeah, I don't think that counts for much.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:58 pm
Kabuki Doll
Speaking of pain, I just realized I have a deep purple bruise on my calf stressed the weirdest thing is, it''s almost precisely the shape of a crescent moon eek
The deities of Luna are speaking- they don''t like you! gonk

And Akasha, so long as it means something to you, and you don''t mind having it in your flesh for just about forever, it doesn''t matter. 3nodding  

Jameta
Captain

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:41 pm
Akasha_wp
I want a tattoo of a heartagram. But yeah, I don't think that counts for much.

Hey, a tattoo is totally what you make of it, either magickal or non. Something as simple as colour can give added meaning to a tattoo, and the intentions behind it. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:04 am
Jameta
Kabuki Doll
Speaking of pain, I just realized I have a deep purple bruise on my calf stressed the weirdest thing is, it''s almost precisely the shape of a crescent moon eek
The deities of Luna are speaking- they don''t like you! gonk

And Akasha, so long as it means something to you, and you don''t mind having it in your flesh for just about forever, it doesn''t matter. 3nodding

Either that or they're way of sending me messages is by inflicting pain on me. I've gotten bruises, cuts, and burns in specific shapes several times before. I'm sure it's a sign of something. Maybe they're trying to tell me that I need to practice healing more ninja  

Kabuki Doll

Lady Adokenai

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:36 pm
If I were to get a tattoo, i'd get it somewhere where it didn't have to be seen. I always thought it would be cool to get one on the back of my neck. I saw one of the triple moon symbol once, and it looked really nice. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:44 pm
If and only if I were to get a tatoo it'd either be some small dragon wings of my own design, or a small hepta/septa-gram (seven pointed star) simply because 7 is my favorite number and my birthday. whee  

Rakei

Cosmic Space Orange

Tipsy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:49 pm
decagrams are fun to use in magic but ive never used a septigram >.<  
_The Agora_ ! Art ! Focused Discussion ! Debate ! *Under Construction*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items