11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:40 pm
King Lunchbox
What sections?

Alright so there are 4.

Realistic, Themed, Sensual & Abstract blobs. The last 3 are being done by others and No one has really done realistic yet. They are just 4 sections I really don't pay too much attention two. Barbie Slave was supposed to do themed and sensual, while Midnight Kiss has been working on Abstract Blobs.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:58 pm
Reopening Adopt-a-Newb would be spectacular, I srsly saw things like this getting 9's and 10's.

It's just wrong D:  

Accidie

~congeestar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:36 am
User Image
Start putting those in your threads heart
Or if someone good with photoshop could make a snazzy one, that would be so much better. xDDD

I don't think that we need to have snazzy graphics in the threads (if you can't make graphics, you can't make graphics! Take it from me!), but just having good, honest threads on the first page would really help the AT.

Also, if all the oldbies make recyclable threads, we have to make an extra effort to not only stay in our own threads, but visit and rate in as many others as possible, to bring the community back.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:08 pm
-[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. domokun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]-

User ImageUser Image

Being able to create threads to retake AT I don't think will work with the influx of idiots. But I think that congeestar's idea of having an image file in each thread to attempt to enlighten people might have a decent impact.

Whatever solution is adapted, I support it fully. The reason i've kinda popped out of AT for a while now is because of the idiocy going on in there right now...

-[[Yreka!]]-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff