Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
How many hours to you sleep? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many hours a night do you sleep?
  Less than 4
  4 to 6
  6 to 8
  8 to 10
  Over 10
View Results

fashionista468

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:03 pm
1/3 of your life is spent sleeping. Imagine how many projects could get done!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:54 pm
I am a major b**** with anything less than 7 hours of sleep. I was never like that till I broke my hip. Now I have arthritis in both knees and hips and carpal tunnel from my cructhes. The pain says its best for me to sleep. Alot. I always joke I'm an 80 year old trapped in a 20 year olds body. domokun

I tend to sleep about 10 hours a night these days.  

Silver Mist

Brunette_Star

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:15 pm
I usually get around 7 hours of sleep and work anywhere from 8-10 hours per day. (I'm a teacher, so I'm including the time I spend planning lessons and grading papers at home) My crafts keep me sane!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:27 am
i think i sleep more in winter.. or is it hibernate?Not enough time to knit  

eeveetaro

Brunette_Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:48 am
fashionista468
1/3 of your life is spent sleeping. Imagine how many projects could get done!!!!

I heard that! biggrin Oh, if only we could craft instead of sleep! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:18 am
i've solved the crafting time conundrum... while i work, sleep, play, and go to school i just take the school and work a double shift of knitting and learning about what all the kids should be learning about in school, its great, and as long as i get my homework done my teachers dont even care if i knit! in fact they ask me all the time to make them stuff.  

penguin8908

RocknRollDragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:07 pm
I usually get 8 hours of sleep if I'm lucky. I have 2get up at 5 cause school starts at 7, and there's been a lot of after school rehearsals for our musical comming up, and then church stuff.... Thank God for my crochet and stitching needles...I don't know what I would do w/o them sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:27 pm
it all depens on what im doing, so between 4-10 hrs. whee  

sablejasmine

cocoyasha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:30 am
Yeaaaah... I put 6-8 but it changes every day based on what crazy stuff I find on youtube late at night... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:46 am
I usually get 8-9  

claviclebone

Isabelle

9,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:00 pm
I probably get at least 8 hours most nights, but it kind of depends. School is like 10 hours in class, then however many I take to do homework (probably 4-5 hours...I've been getting lazy with school gonk ). And then a lot of hours for crafts. xd haha  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:54 pm
I try to get 8, but as long as I have like 6 or 7, I am ok. Anything between 4 and 6 and I am falling over. Less than 4, I am on adrenaline. Though I often spend too much time reading or talking on the phone or on Gaia....you can see where this is going.  

DiruAngel76

fishkisser22

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:36 pm
i sleep a full 8-9 hours a night sometimes more but i never get anything done cause im too lazy to do it durring the day  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:44 pm
most of this week I'll be working 12 hour days and then I'll be up until about 3 or 4 working on costumes until I can't see straight anymore. So I'll be sleeping from like 3 or 4 until about 8 in the morning. Can you say HELLO STRESS  

sakurachan61123

Moshingyogi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:35 am
I have to sleep 7-8 hours or I'll fall asleep when I don't want to (driving, at work, while cooking).
I work 40 hours a week.
I have meetings, ballet, tap, or yoga every day of the week. That takes about 3 hours more out of my day.
I cook dinner another hour.
That leaves about four hours, which is usually spent in transit or preperation for everthing else I do.
Laundry is an 8 hour job on Saturday and Sunday.

That's why I love knitting and crochet. They're portable, and you can do them almost anywhere when you get a spare minute. heart

People who have time to sit down at a sewing machine, thred a bobbin or two and get a project finished...oh, I envy them.  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff