Reply RP
Hogwarts RP please join Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pools of Crimson Tears

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:57 pm
As she shot he blocked it and dove under her. "Since Charli left how about we play each other?" he asked as he came up beside her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:18 pm
''Sure''.Swipes the ball and throws into the hoops.''Man you are too slow!!!'' laughs as she waited for him.  

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100

Charli Harte

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:07 pm
"Sorry guys," panted Charli, running from behind them, "I had to use the little girls room real quick, and i figured since you two were bickering, why not?"

"So, you two first, me the keeper, eh?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:24 pm
''Sure and we were not bickering....much.''She said tossing the ball though the hoops.  

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100

Charli Harte

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:07 pm
Charli snickered in the corner. "Then what would YOU call it? Talking with disagreement?"

Charli laughed a little at her own joke, no matter how dorky that was.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:55 pm
''Um.. K you're going down Charli!'' Kairi said laughing.  

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100

Charli Harte

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:05 pm
"In your dreams, bring it on!" Charli replied with a grin as she sped off on her broom.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:22 am
Kairi grinned and went under Charli and kicked the ball away from her and grabbed it then tossed it though the hoops. ''Too slow!"  

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100

Charli Harte

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:55 pm
Playfully glaring at Kairi, Charli grabbed the ball and randomly threw it to the other side.

"Since i am not a chaser, if it hits the floor and i get a point. Better hurry, gravity is acting fast," said Charli with a grin. She loved inventing new rules.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:54 am
Username:BLaCk_OuT_326

Name: Adrian Black
Year at Hogwarts: seventh
Class Specialty: Charms
Best/Favorite Spell: Loumos (because there are always dark places)
Wand Type: Unicorn-Hair Yew 9in.
Broomstick: a Sad old one
House: it was supposed to be Griffindor but things in my life are never what they should be.
Animal/Pet: Shes just a little gray cat.
Personality: I'm a closed shy person when you first meet me. The tragedies I've been through all my life are written in my eyes. I could be a very loyal friend if everyone wasn't so afraid of me.
Bio: I am the one no one was supposed to know about, the Witch daughter of the Murderous Sirius Black. My mother died during childbirth and I was always a small weak baby. My father was very protective of me and after he was taken away for the murder of Lily and James Potter I was sent away to an orphanage since I had no other living family that would take me, seeing how I was the daughter of a so called murderer.
When I turned seven I ran away from that awful place, and when I ran away they sent a letter to my father telling him that I had died of some nameless illness, and for years I did not hear a single word form the world I once knew so well, until one day a small brown owl brought me a thick envelope saying that I had been accepted to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry then at the bottom of the letter it said "only under certain conditions may you stay at Hogwarts to learn the art of Witchcraft..." So thats the reason I have been living away from the rest of the students, not aloud to be apart of anything other than the certain classes I was assigned to. Almost every teacher feared me except for the few that volunteered to watch over me, like Professor Dumbledore, and Professor McGonagall, and for a brief and shining year Professor Lupin, that was the first year I ever remember seeing my father, it was the year he escaped and his face was all over the Daily Prophet. I remember that year very well they had Dementors all around the school for the sake of the Great Harry Potter, but I knew differently that was the year Professor Lupin brought me messages every day from my father, and that was the Year I didn't feel so alone. But nothing good ever lasts in my life.
I'm a dark looking girl with my mothers bright blue eyes and my fathers wavy dark hair, my posture isn't the best because I’m always afraid of being noticed. I'm the same girl that sits in the back of the classrooms, behind the shadows and the curtains. I have only had one Simi-type of friend and that was Luna Lovegood. But then again she was everyones friend. I always had stricter rules to abide by than all the other students because of who I was, for example; my first year I wasn't allowed to speak to anyone other than my professors, and I had to be back to my room (which was in one of the shorter towers of the castle--far way from everything else) before dark every night, but when the Dark Lord Came back everything changed... they needed my higher level of magic to fight him, so I was the orders secret weapon, until my father was killed, that was the night I was kidnapped by the Death Eater Yaxley--who was a bumbling fool that I got away from easily. And once I got away I just kept running until I ran into Hermione one night I then vowed to help defeat the dark lord with them....
...For My Father!

User Image

BLaCk_OuT_326

tinkerbellharmony

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:07 pm
Username:tinkerbellharmony
Rp Name:Nattily
Bio:She grew up in a mugle friendly area still in magical area.She excelled in home practice magic.Isn't very social and loves nature,animals,music,and kids.She is rich but she doesn't really look like it because she doesn't go out.She is pretty but doesn't realize it.
Appearance razz retty,slim,book wormish,blond,and 13
Family:All magical and very little bit of fairy parents.No siblings.
Pets:A cat named Treasure.
Wand:A star wand with loads of power.
Classes biggrin efense Against the Dark Arts;Potions Class;Broom Riding;Study Hall ;Choir;Nature Class  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:37 am
Username: Dramapepsi

Rp Name: Lenore Turner

Bio: 5th year, mom died when i was only 4 years after giving birth to my brother, who also died the same day. My dad was reluctant to allow me to go to hogwarts.

Apperance:
User Image

Family: Half-blood dad and pure-blood mom, mom dead though.

Pets: Owl named Helena and cat named ginger.

Wand: Cider wood with dragon scale core.

Classes: Transfigurations,  

Dramapepsi

Rei-Melon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:40 pm

Username: Reiko Elric
Rp Name: Miho Tanaka
Bio: Since her parents deaths, Miho has been transferred to England and is currently living with the Malfoys. The 13 year old Slytherin is just as cunning as her new foster brother.
Apperance(pic if possible): User Image
Family: The Malfoys (Currently)
Pets: A cat named Liliana and an eagle owl named Rose
Wand: Ebony wood with essence of phoenix talon
Classes: Potions, Transfigurations, Herbology, Charms, Care of Magical Creatures

RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff