Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
We've probably all done this before Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:52 am
Simply...because I enjoy killing off the sims. It entertains me twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:35 pm
OMG. On the original sims, I played like, a survivor game.

I had the goth s over for dinner, and, Mortimer sat i n this one chair, but got up in between two chairs, and decided to go home. But, since his only action, was going home, he could sit in the chair, and get up on the other side, like he needed to, to leave. So he starved to death in about five days, and this continued with every dinner guest I had, which was a lot. The house ended up with a huge graveyard, and a lack of people in most of the neighborhood houses. xD

But, deaths on the original sims are weird. One time, I got Mortimer up for work, and then he went to his knees, screamed, and died O_O

The sims2 is much more explanatory xD  

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200

Midnight_Reverie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:05 am
I just recently made a family with a fun dad, an evil grandmother, a beautiful short haired teen, and her adorable custom haired baby sister. The teen became best friends with her dad. Then, th day, I trapped him in a box and he died of hunger. Yup, the grandmother was mean, but atleast the teen was able to get her scholarship.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:58 pm
I once made an entire family, mother, father, little boy, and teenage girl. And I killed everyone except the teenage girl. (I know, I'm terrible.) I just kind of wanted her to have a back story. >.>

Vilified

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ants In Your Pants

Big Lover

16,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:05 pm
i download sims like
mily cyrus
edward f**
ect ect ect
kill them >: D
BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:22 pm
The only sim I ever killed was this dude I killed so I could have a house with only teens.  

mangacraz00

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:38 am
I just get tired of them and I like having big family trees.
So whenever all of the kids become adults and they become elders, I usually kill them off after they have a few grandchildren.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:23 pm
Ive deleted sims using the Move Objects On cheat.

Does that count? I can't let a sim die, no matter how much i hate them. IDK why. If i saw a sim die, i dont know....I would be traumatized. gonk  

littlesausage

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:28 pm
I did it once on accident ):

I ALMOST did it to the butler.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:09 pm
I killed a sim because I wanted her husband.

Seemed like the only reasonable solution.

Darth Kosher

Carantathraiel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:10 pm
i will kill my sims for different reasons.

mostly its because they're old, eldersims are boring, and i just want them gone.

sometimes its to create an interesting twist in my legacy.

occasionally its because i think the sims is too handsome or beautiful to have an elderday, so i kill them in their adult years to keep them as pretty ghosts.
and that way they can reproduce later in the story lines if I so choose.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:56 pm
The only times I've really killed sims is when I wanted a graveyard for my house, at which point I usually make a family of eight, dress them in Victorian clothes and put them all in a pool with no ladder. Hello, blue ghosts.

But for some reason, there was this one dorm where someone died every semester. That reminds me, I was going to have the goth girl take their tombstones to a public graveyard. They're still in her inventory. sweatdrop  

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Carantathraiel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm
Kittywitch
The only times I've really killed sims is when I wanted a graveyard for my house, at which point I usually make a family of eight, dress them in Victorian clothes and put them all in a pool with no ladder. Hello, blue ghosts.

But for some reason, there was this one dorm where someone died every semester. That reminds me, I was going to have the goth girl take their tombstones to a public graveyard. They're still in her inventory. sweatdrop

I use testingcheats to give my houses graveyards a lot, but the sad part is ghosts don't come out of them ...
so I normalyl throw a few extra sims into my family just to kill xD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:22 pm
Unless I am in a dramatic mood and want to create a tragic story of some sort, I will not kill off my own Sims. I like keeping generations of families until they die of old age. Usually I will just feed my annoying neighbors to my Cow Plant thing.  

Danny Cheltyka

Invisible Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:57 pm
Fin Raziel
Once on the original Sims I did something AMAZING with Sim deaths that I don't think anyone else has ever done before.

I had my sim invite all kinds of townies and other people to his house. I used the move objects cheat to put them all in an attic room that had no door. Then I left them there--approximately FIFTY sims.

Eventually they all died. I burned a few in a fire, but most of them starved to death. And you know how the body would just lay there until the Grim Reaper came and took them and left behind a tombstone? I would DELETE the Reaper whenever he started to do this. So instead of tombstones and urns, I had an attic full of SIM CORPSES!!!!

It caused the game to do something very strange after that. When I left my original Sim's lot, the game popped up with this message that said, "Please wait while NPCs are created downtown." Because I'd killed so many of them off, the game had to generate new townies!!!!

I've got a picture of the bodies in the attic, but I'll have to track it down on one of my picture CDs. Sadly, I couldn't keep them around because when I went back to the lot later the bodies were gone.

I don't know how this would work on the Sims 2. I guess I'll find out, because I have in Strangetown I'm killing off all the humans to make a strictly-alien city. So we'll see what happens...

BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's the best thing I've heard! I am so doing that.

I made Agnes Crumplebottom a Multi-Widow, once. That was pretty fun.

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff