Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy IX
Hades Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beitrix

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:51 pm
RyuKokoro
Yep, Ozma was pretty easy for me. I was on level 60 or so . You wander around the water for a while like 15 seconds and then he starts talking to you. Keep annoying and then he'll fight you automatically.
you said ozma, but i think you meant hades............. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:22 pm
Yeah...whoops I just posted in the ozma thread..that's probably why.  

RyuKokoro

Beitrix

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:02 pm
RyuKokoro
Yeah...whoops I just posted in the ozma thread..that's probably why.
lol, yeah, i kinda figured..... whee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:52 pm
The way to fight hades is you first have to fight ozma he will fight you right off the bat you dont need to annoy him the other way is getting the hammer then just walking into the area then you annoy him he gets pissed and trys to kick your a**(if your ready for him he trys)compared to ozma hes a push over but his static attacks wil make you think ozma was a wimp. He can do alot of damage actually but he is slow and only attacks the best character(you guessed it Zidane) the reason for this is uknown...

The way to beat him is just have alot of static defences and auto regen lvs must be over 60 at least and dont use steiner or freya they will die easy against him for some reason....eiko is a better choice over dagger because of the more helpful white magic..and vivi is a must..duh!

After that it should be easy have vivi and Zidane attack then amarant for support with eiko healing and using auto regen on those you dont have it as an ability(auto-regen)

the entire fight will take about 5 mins with this setup..  

Iron Side

Klous d-Arc

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:10 pm
The first time I found him was a mistake actually. When I was in that area I went that corner to see if their was any hidden treasure. Before I know it, someone speaks and I'm in a battle with Hades.

I was a little disappointed with how easy the battle was (Mainly due to the fact I had Steiner in my party sweatdrop ).  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:38 pm
High damage steiner lol he hits max damage most of the time with Excalibur 2
Its kinda funny how hes the most usless in skills but does the most damage (talk about tank anyone) biggrin  

Iron Side

Lenne Mitsuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:33 am
I fought Hades when all of my people were in the 30's (level-wise). Zidane was almost at trance, Dagger used Bahamut (boosted version), Vivi was using Flare on Dagger because she had reflect on and if you equip Vivi with the Reflectx2 ability, you can use a spell on somebody who has relfect on and it will double the damage when it hits your enemy. And Freya was either casting Reisis wind or Cherry Blossoms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:23 am
Honestly, after fighting Ozma, this was a very refreshing, fun battle for me. With all my people defended against Holy/Shadow attacks, I did the natural thing, pounded him with Steiner's Shock and Vivi's final skill (forgot its name) over and over again. I had Zidane equipped with Master Thief and had him steal the whole time while Eiko unleashed multiple Holy spells and kept everyone else alive with healing waves. Compared to Ozma, Hades was definitely somewhat of a pushover.  

blacklyra0

Dapper Prophet

Dragonking_00

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:14 pm
No doubt but you still gotta beat him.  
Final Fantasy IX

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items