Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
What's your favorite Manga/Anime Genre? (Romance, Action...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:23 pm
Michiko31
A little of everything--mainly romance and comey. 3nodding heart biggrin

I adore your furuba sig heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:51 pm
I pretty much love all genres of manga, whatever interests me interests me whatever the genre may be^^  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

-[ Grant ]-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:27 pm
I like mystery as well as comedy! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:58 am
My favorite Manga or Anime is the type when an evil character is actually the hero of the story. Like in Hellsing, Arucard is an all powerful Vampire and yet he's working for Humans. So yeah and evil character that's a good guy is an anime or manga I gotta watch or read.  

aznnam3dj1n

Taemuy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:40 pm
I prefer shoujo (which is basically romance) both anime and manga wise. However, I also whatever seems interesting to me in terms of mangas (like horror, comedy, yaois that are like "Graviation" in the sense that there's a story to it).  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:03 pm
I'm a shoujo fan for both anime and manga. I like stories with little blood and guts and a happy ending.....though it doesn't have to be happy all the way through.  

lizstar

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Tsinoma

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:28 pm
I like mainly any mix of fantasy, romance and comedy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:15 am
JinRaiken009
My favorite Manga or Anime is the type when an evil character is actually the hero of the story. Like in Hellsing, Arucard is an all powerful Vampire and yet he's working for Humans. So yeah and evil character that's a good guy is an anime or manga I gotta watch or read.

I find it interesting when the evil character is actually the hero, it makes for a really awesome story and it likes to keep you guessing.
I LOVE your Kyo sig!!

I agree with Chii-chan, the manga version of flcl was all scribbly and that dissapointed me but I do own them, I find the anime way better. Also I think that they just rushed to get the manga out and for those who didn't understand the anime, you will have an even harder time understanding the manga, or at least that is what I think.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

sailorsasami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:54 pm
Romance!!!!!!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:45 pm
I actually enjoy the FLCL manga. It is much more confusing than the anime, but I like the unique art style....yes, it kinda hard to read but I think it really fits the the whole feeling of the manga.  

lizstar

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

af79

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:29 pm
I really don't have a favorite genre...just as long as the story is good 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:04 pm
I like all of them!!!  

anime_fan_9002

DeadPoet115

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:10 pm
i like some actions..some fantasy...a lil romance is ok...oh and comedy no matter what i read i'd like for there to be some comedy...

so mah perfect manga be....actions in a fantsy -ish setting with comedy and a crush or two goign on

yup yup  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:44 am
definely romance/fantasy plus a little comenty  

thief_larka129

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100

IIxBunnyBxII

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:59 pm
I like Comedy, action, Fantsy, and Yaoi

That's Right i said YAOI stare