Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight Journals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:47 am
I threw down my keys on the table and started making dinner. My dad would be home soon. I couldn't get Edward out of my mind. This was insane. He looked at me like I was garbage, like I was foul. I haven't done anything to him! And yet, he is so gorgeous, so beautiful, so handsome that no matter how much he loathes me I can't look away. And there's something in his eyes, not hatred, not disgust, but as though he wants to care but can't. It's a funny feeling. I finished up dinner and set it out on the table. I waited for Charlie to come home to start eating.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:00 pm
I went up to Edward, seeing him with such a hard look over a human. He'd never looked so frustrated before.
'Edward?' I asked him. 'What's wrong?'
I knew he'd probably tell me it was none of my business, but that boy did surprise me sometimes.  

6vampire6mistress6

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:08 am
I picked up my keys and turned them over in my hands. I wanted to go to La Push, but I wasn't that sure. I kept them in my hands for a couple of minutes then I put them back down. "I don't know what to do..." I whispered to myself. I walked up to my room and turned on my ancient computer, waiting for it to load.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:45 pm
I thought of that poor human girl who Edward was so upset with. I understood - but not really. She smelled so enticing, but he couldn't have her. Neither could I, but it didn't bother me so much. There were plenty of lovely smelling humans I couldn't touch.

The next day at school, I saw her again. She looked at us sitting at our table. I'm not quite sure what she wants....probably what everyone in Forks is after. She seems so sweet though. Maybe I should say hello.  

6vampire6mistress6

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:53 pm
... Doesn't that girl have anything better to do with her spare time than stare at me? I mean, really. It's taking all of my effort not to go over there and eat her right now, and now I have to aviod her glance, when she's beside me in every class.

... How tedious.

I can tell Mike's starting to hate me - as if he didn't before. Over this Bella, I can only assume. I find it funny, the way his mind works, how simple and useless it is. Almost like a barbarian or a caveman. None the less, I suppose I should be careful.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:08 pm
I tried to nudge Edward's mind. He's been SO grumpy lately! I know it's got to do with that girl, what's her name, Bella, I think? Yes, that's it.

It's almost cute, really, the way he's so angry about it all. Like a little schoolboy with his first crush! I'm happy for my brother. If he'd just talk with her, I can see a wonderful friendship coming his way...  

6vampire6mistress6

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:56 am
It turned out I had an e-mail from Renee. She's always worrying about me. I don't know why, but my mind wandered to Edward Cullen and all the stares from Mike. Did I hint that I might actually like Mike? Because the way he's hanging over me, it seems like he is. Well, this is crazy, all of it. Including "Edward Cullen". If he's got a problem with me, he needs to tell me or back off, though I think I have a slight crush on him... but he can't know that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:29 am
I glared at Alice - who did she think she was, trying to get my attention like this? Nudging me, mentally? Please - how... mudane. I have every right to be in a bad mood.

"And I am NOT overreacting," I hissed under my breath that day at lunch, my gaze shifting to Alice from Bella as my almost-sister looked at me, and thought about as much. I could not WAIT until the day was over. I just couldn't wait until I could go hunting next, either. What a nuicence, having to think about this girl every minute since the first day I saw her, all because of her scent.

I glowered at the food I couldn't eat, as again Mike's thoughts shifted to how much he hated me. Well, hated all of us - the Cullens. Oh, if only he knew...

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:43 pm
((can i switch characters? i wanna be rosalie, mostly cuz my friends call me rosalie now sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:25 pm
((If she switches to Rosalie, can I be Bella?))  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:07 am
(( I had this idea as well- journal entries like the Bloodline novels. ))
(( I'd like to join if I can- ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:00 pm
((I would like ot be Emily! Or Bella...if she switches. rofl ))  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers