Anime and Manga lovers!- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_fan_9002

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:08 pm
Frosted_Fai
i changed my avi >_< will people regognize me? i changed it to fit the faerie wings. lol

I like your Avie. CLAMP is a very good group. About 25% of my collection is CLAMP. 65% is TP and the other 10% is Shonen Jump.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:55 am
I like your Avie. CLAMP is a very good group. About 25% of my collection is CLAMP. 65% is TP and the other 10% is Shonen Jump.

Same here. I love CLAMP stuff! 3nodding  

-[ Grant ]-

Baroness Death

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:34 pm
I am so glad that I met people as syched about manga from Tokyo Pop as much(maybe more xd ) as me! all friends are a bit 'Whoa! She's talking about it again' whenever I do! I love you all xd heart heart redface  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:46 pm
I love tokyopop manga!

I read

.hack//legend
furuba(fruits basket)
Suidoken 3
Ravemaster
Cardcaptor Sakura  

darkwolf possession

darkwolf possession

Serena-chan01

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:40 am
Frosted_Fai
Gaia online is great because there are people who actually have the same interests as me. I've tried Neopets.com and chatterboxer.com and online chatrooms but none of those worked for me sweatdrop . Now that I am somewhere where people actually have the same interests as me, Ide really like to know you guys better biggrin ! My aim adress is KissMe ImAFaerie . I especially like tokyopop manga so...
I tried neopets too and.....well it's boring and no one has the same interests...I like it here....except for all the errors... mad but anyway I like having people that have the same interests as me too. Nice to meet you. My friends online call me "Rini" (ree-nee)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:31 am
Uhhhh.....

What's CLAMP 3nodding  

animegirl982

StreetFame

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:04 am
Frosted_Fai
Gaia online is great because there are people who actually have the same interests as me. I've tried Neopets.com and chatterboxer.com and online chatrooms but none of those worked for me sweatdrop . Now that I am somewhere where people actually have the same interests as me, Ide really like to know you guys better biggrin ! My aim adress is KissMe ImAFaerie . I especially like tokyopop manga so...

OMG the angelic scarf. I want it soooooo badly................srry i'm off topic
You should get yahoo. I consider it 2 be the best(IDK why though sweatdrop )
anyway thats y i joined gaiaonline. plus there r some cool ppl here  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:05 am
Does anyone besides me read Battle Vixens?  

StreetFame

StreetFame

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:55 pm
beanclam
I love the fact that the guild is specifically for TP... which means the members -like- TP.

I've had a few discussions and read a few threads in Art Discussion that were very negative toward Tokyopop. Nice to find a place where people can appreciate the good qualities of the company. ^_^

hey can i get the url or whetever for that pic on ur sig? PLZ  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:30 am
animegirl982
Uhhhh.....

What's CLAMP 3nodding

*collapses* eek CLAMP.. CLAMP is an amazing team of four women manga-kas that create BEAUTIFUL mangas like Chobits and Magic Knight Raynearth (sp?) ... They're really awesome.. you should check out some of their works sometimes smile

As for me.. well CLAMP work takes up just under 50% of my manga collection ^^; But it's not that big.. yet XD  

Maerad

TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces