Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The new shinobi((A new Naruto RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:04 am
Sasuke was about to go to the training grounds when he spotted Sakata and Seiyaku. "Hey guys, how was the mission?" he asked when they were a little closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:06 am
Sero was a little about 20 minutes from the sand village. "Well, that was faster than I thought. Good enough for me!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:30 am
When his friends didn't answer, Sasuke asked, "Would you like to train with me later?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:14 pm
"yea sure I'd love too!"replied Sakata"Sorry I would but I got somethings to do"  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:31 am
Sasuke nodded and said, "I'll see you later then." He took off running towards the training grounds, leaving Sakata and Seiyaku to their business. I wonder what Sero is doing right now, thought Sasuke as he worked on his acurracy with kunai and shuriken.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:37 pm
"What!?" Sero slammed his hands down on the table. "What do you mean that 1150 of our men are missing! That's impossible!" Sero was in shock. The ANBU member told him that 2 hours ago, 1150 members dissappeard immdeiatly after a ANBU base dissappeared. "That's...that's impossible. That is more than half of our troops." Sero was shaking from his head to his toes. There is no one that is able to make 1150 members of ANBU dissappear than less than an hour...it's impossible. Apparently not now, since it juts happened. Sero got out of his chair and started out. "Sir, were are you going!" Seri turned around. "I'm going to the use to be leaf village ANBU base." Sero dissappeared, heading back to the leaf village.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:02 pm
"Sakata lets stop at home"said Seiyaku"ok brother.."said Sakata following behind her brother.They arrive at their house and entered"Sakata I have to go somewhere stay here and do not go anywhere till I get back"Seiyaku said blankly turning around but as soon as he got to the door Sakata shouted"Wait!!!!Brother whats wrong?"she asked grabbing his shoulder and turning him around"Sakata I love you never forget that"he said grasping her in a hug"...brother..."she managed to whisper before seiyaku ran outside,Sakata just watched him wide-eyed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:08 pm
I wanna join!

Name: Manami
Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Manami is an orphan girl with a mysterious past. She arrived at the village ate the age of 8. The only known information on her past is that she lived in a small village until her parents were murdered. She is mature for her age, yet has a mischevious side. She also tends to appear out of nowhere.  

crazy4anime7

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:28 pm
Sero looked at the giant empty space. "How...how is this possible!" Ssero hit the ground. All his friends, comrades...gone again. I won't let it happen again! I must use the jutsu. I must find out what happened. Sero did some hand signs. "Secret Art: Spirit Time Teleport!" Instantly Sero's soul was hear a minute before the dissapearences happened. There was a man in a black cloak just standing in front of the base. He raised his hands and then the un-thinkable happened. There was a giant black hole that appeared above the base and it immediatly dissappeared. "Huh!?" Sero saw what happened. Everyone was getting turned to dust while they were being sucked up. "This! This is ilogical! This cannot have happened!" Sero was in shock. "Yes...yes it happened, you better believe this boy!" The man turned around while looking at Sero with Uchiha eyes. "This is not possible!" "Oh, you better believe this is possible! Now it is time for you." The man raised his hands. "RETURN!" Suddenly Sero was on the ground in shock. He could not move. He didn't want to move, in shear shock and terror.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:29 am
Sasuke sensed that something was wrong. Sero, he thought, what trouble have you gotten into now? Turning he ran towards the one place in the Hidden Leaf Village that his cousin would be, besides the Uchiha Clan house. When he arrived at the ANBU headquarters, Sasuke saw Sero on the ground, but he didn't see the ANBU headquarters.  

Ryu of the Sands

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:00 am
Sakata sat on her bed worrying for her brother

Seiyaku appeared beside Sero"An uchiha did this"he sighed neeling next to Sero  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:39 pm
Sasuke landed next Sero and Seiyaku. "Don't even ask how I actually managed to find this place," he said before the others could ask. Looking at the gaping hole, he added, "Did Itachi do this?"  

Ryu of the Sands

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:44 pm
"No itachi wouldn't do this but...."*BOOM*a huge explosion was heard from the other side of the village where Sakata's house was."SAKATA!!!!"yelled Seiyaku quickly running towards the house  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:24 am
"Shall we cousin?" Sasuke asked Sero before taking off after Seiyaku. He caught up with his friend quickly and asked, "Is there anyone who would try to hurt you by hurting Sakata?"  

Ryu of the Sands

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:07 pm
"I don't know but she should have come along with me damn it!!"He swore picking up speed.About 2 min. later they were at the house it was destroyed Seiyaku searched through the remains of the house for Sakata  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff