Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Village Main Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:56 am
"Sorry! You scared me thats all! I see you are a cloud shinobi aswell as I am.. Please, forgive me. My name is Otawage, Narama. What is your name?" Narama said and sounded scared since the person who was infront of him looked alot tougher than he was.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:33 am
"I'm Itameru... Itameru, Mitsukai. And yes I'm a Cloud nin." Mitsukai said to Narama. "You can call me Itameru..."

((Itameru mean "to hurt; to injure; to cause pain; to worry; to bother; to afflict; to be grieved over,to damage; to impair; to spoil" That's why he wants to be called that))  

Kahatir

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:35 am
"Okay, Itameru.. Do you have any idea whats going on out there?!" Narama says and nods towards the square.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:43 am
"I'm as lost as you... She.." He said and pointed at Kaede. "She told me to follow her... I guessed to show me who Kaede-sentei is... But we ended up here." Mitsukai said looking towards the square the whole time.  

Kahatir

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:48 am
"Ehm.. Don't you know who that is?" Narama said and pointed towards Kaede.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:55 am
"No.. I only know that she's quite rude..." Mitsukai said as he looked back at Narama and then at where he pointed. "Probably just a Chuunin that thinks she's someone special..."  

Kahatir

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:13 am
"Ehm... That IS Kaede-sama.." Narama looks at Mitsukai like he's a total idiot "Didnt you know? Narama says with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "Can you hold guard while I finish this jutsu I am working on." Narama says to Mitsukai and continues studying his scroll and practicing the handsigns.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:10 pm
"Oh... s**t... She's gonna kill me." He said to himself then looked at Narama. "I thought she'd look way different..." Mitsukai said and looked out at the square again.  

Kahatir

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:40 pm
((Well..I'll jsut make my way out of this myself. Toi was as it was said just a short period character.))

Oni was done, the amount of anti-dote he had in him made him able to withstand the poison he had in his mouth. Several small needles of hair was ready in his mouth. "Hae...Mizu..Hare!" He spitted out all needles as hard as he could and hit the hand of Toi. The thin small needles wasn't something he would be able to use with force but the naked skin of Toi, so close was perfect. Kaede had given him the opportunity to save himself.

Tois eyes went a bit wide when he felt the needles hit him. He raised his hand to hit him. Instead if finish the punch he fell to his knee and spitted blood. He tried to thrust the katana into the chest of Oni. He had no intention of going down with a non perfect record at least.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:00 pm
Kaede raised an eyebrow. "You defended the boy and now you're going to kill him? You do realize hostages are only worth anything if no one cares if they die?" She commented her eyes flashed dangerously and drew her katana. Swiftly moving over to him when he turned his back to her she carefully aimed her sword at the center of his back. If he was stupid enough to turn his back on a Jounin she was going to make sure he paid for that stupidity with his life.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:07 pm
Oni felt the blood on hsi face and frose for a bit. He felt no pain, did he die. Then it all came back and he watched as Toi dropped his katan just an inch before it would hit.

Toi felt the cold steel mixed with the posion. A lot of blood left his mouth and he dropped all his strength. He looked down and could see the tip of a sword. Toi turned his head and saw Kaede. He tried to speak but nothing came out. Soon his eyes closed and he fell down to the ground.

Oni looked at Kaede with a big question mark on his face. "I would have gussed that Linea ... ... perhaps would have ... saved my life. You on the ... other hand was not...one I suspected." Oni now fell down a bit but kept hanign couse of the bonds to his wrists. He was weak from the bloodlust and from a very low chakra amount left in his body. "Now what?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:17 pm
"Shunshin no Jutsu!" Echoes across the village square as Narama appears right infront of what is happening. "Wha? What is going on? How did I come here?" he thought to him self, looking more confused than ever.. He looked at the dead hunter nin and the tied up man and placed him self in his battle stance, with his hand on the kunai holster "Why did you kill the hunter nin?!" Narama asked the tied up man.  

Gurzbag

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:20 pm
Gurzbag
"Shunsin no Jutsu!" Echoes across the village square as Narama appears right infront of what is happening. "Wha? What is going on? How did I come here?" he thought to him self, looking more confused than ever.. He looked at the dead hunter nin and the tied up man and placed him self in his battle stance, with his hand on the kunai holster "Why did you kill the hunter nin?!" Narama asked the tied up man.

((Gurzbag...läs förihelvete Kaedes inlägg innan (eng: read Kaedes post above and thy shall find out who killed who.))
Oni just watched at the boy. He then turned back to Kaede. She was now the on in charge. He didn't wanted to seem rude but he was way to broken down to be chitt chatting with unknown people. Even a person who couldn't see who was tied upa dn who was holding a katan though the other mans body  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:26 pm
((Think about it, a genin just used shunshin no jutsu for the first time and he is very confused, it's easy for him to make a mistake in his observings razz ))
"Are you going to answer me?" Narama said to the tied up man, while he was looking very scared and then he saw Kaede with her katana through the other man and he stood down from the battle stance and the scared look took off and he gained his all to well know, very confused face "What's really going on here?" he said scratching the back off his head.  

Gurzbag

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:54 pm
Kaede just ignored the little genin. Placing her foot on the hunter's back she removed her sword from his chest. Kneeing down she used Oni's shorts to wipe the blood off. "Who said I was here to save you?" She asked the boy seriously standing up to tower over him. "I would have preferred killing you since even this a** was more useful then you are." She told him giving the hunter-nin a kick to the ribs. She then turned around and made her way back over to Mitsukai. "Come we need to report this to the Raikge." She looked over her shoulder at Narama. "You carry the hunter-nin and follow me." She ordered him leaving Oni tied up where he was.

((btw Oni isn't a man he's like 15...))  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces